Everything posted by issy2
-
The abortion debate
So, if the abortion is carried out before 18 weeks of pregnancy, there is no reason why it cannot be done in relation to the child's suffering. Some of you may want to have a look around this site, which is also where I found the above. (under Philosophical and Ethical concerns- Introduction) http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/ethics/ab ... ndex.shtml
-
The abortion debate
Oh, I completly agree with you here. Abortion is the mothers choice. Apparently some expert guy same the child doesn't develop feelings and emotions until the age of I think 5 months? I think that's right anyway. Oh, fantastic! Then let's not just allow abortion, but allow infanticide up unti the age of 5 months, too, since if they can't feel anything, it doesn't matter! And some expert guy said it! OOHOOH HARSH. Now I'm not going to be silly and get all sarcastic and childish. I'm merely saying it's better to stop a life before it suffers before forcing into into the world. The mother probably knows whats best for her child. If she doesn't think her child will lead a happy life, it's best he doesn't have one at all. And when I said 5 months, I meant inside the womb. And I also didn't say it was true, I was reporting what I've heard.
-
Defining Emo
Emo? Do we really have to categorize people? Why can't you just leave them be and be happy? They don't need to be in groups, especially ones with 'bad reputations,'. I have friends who come under the 'emo group, the skate group, the punks,' whatever, they're all cool people. So, to be honest, it doesn't really matter.
-
my guide to cats
I think you mean the ASPCA American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Don't assume I'm American, please. Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. But yes, it's the same thing, in Britain.
-
my guide to cats
S.P.C.A I think you mean RSPCA? Lol anyway... I think people would take this more seriously if you spelt properly, paragraphed, and widened the topic.
-
Your on a boat with...Tip.iters
Ha... Barking-Loon that was soooo funny. :lol: Congratz! :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Your on a boat with...Tip.iters
Hmm, I'm gonna change mine. Getting to know people is such a great thing. :thumbsup: 1) Who would be the Seven tip.iters you would be trapped on the boat with? BabyByers, Archimage a, insane, Cadburys Egg, Ragen, Oy, deloriagod. 2) There are only 7 beds, who would you share one with? Well, I would have previously chosen insane (thinking we were both female...oops) but I'd let two of the guys share and sleep on the floor. But that's not an option, so I'll say deloriagod or Byers. 3) Who would be the cook? Me, I'm a reasonably good cook and pretty good at improvising. I don't know about the others however. 4) Who would be the Captain? BabyByers, because he's v. kind, fair and has alot of authority. 5) When you run out of food (which you will) who would you make a pact with (not to eat eachother)? Byers, because he's worth alot to the world. 6) Who would you make sure you have a good talk with, before their inevitable doom..? insane, just cheer me up! 7) With one of you gone, you have the sudden urge to make love/kiss/hug one of your dearest tip.iters, which one? insane or deloria. 8) Two of the tip.iters get in a fight and end up falling off the boat and drowning, who two would that be? Cadbury's Egg and Archimage. (Sorry people...) 9) With four left, it's time for another one to be eaten, which one? Aw, bye bye insane... 10) You come to a fork in your path, one of them ultimatley leading to tip.iter paradise, and one leading to your doom. Who would you let decide which is the right way? Probably Oy, he's sensible lol. Or Byers, for the same reason. 11) It's feeding time once again, although canibalism is wrong the 3 survivors know it's the only way they will live. One of the tip.iters kindly volounteers to be the sarifice. Who is it? Oy, he's a good guy. :D You can see tip.it paradise looming ahead you have two options...kill and eat your last friend on-board or you can bring him to tip.it paradise, which do you do? What? I have 3 friends left (Byers, Ragen, deloria?)... but I'd take them all to paradise. The more the merrier! /quote]
-
Linework for Shading practice
Um, I tried the linework thing. It's probably terrible but I suck at this kind of thing. Here goes.
-
Some Information about Pixel Sigs. (About buying)
Oh lol. So that rule's been changed since you joined? Well that explains it. Better get this locked then eh? Anyway if you've got any more questions feel free to pm me, I'll do my best to answer. :thumbsup:
-
Free abstracts, courtesy of Cadburys Egg.
Abstract - Shades of mid and light blues. Name - ISSY (top left corner please) Subtext; ~For Everything That Makes You Who You Are~ (along the bottom) Font; Verdana, in black, first letter of each word in caps please and bigger than the rest. :D Size: about 3/4 the size of my current sig. Very sorry but I don't know what size it is. No render thanks. Quite similar to my current sig, but blues instead of reds and softer shapes. Thankyou sooo much!!!
-
Some Information about Pixel Sigs. (About buying)
And, sorry to have to say this, but if you'd read the forum rules you would already know that, and not have to post this topic... :-k
-
Some Information about Pixel Sigs. (About buying)
There is no 'price'. People choose to make sigs for free, which means they want nothing in return. So, no price at all. If you see someone buying/selling a sig for RS gold, report the post!
-
Need Something To Do..
Lol yes music is always good! Play Sardines. :lol: :thumbsup: No honestly, it's a great game. You get in a wood, or a forest, or a large house, and 1 person hides while everyone else counts to 100. Then everyone else splits up and looks for the first person. When someone finds that person they have to hide together. So eventually everyone except 1 person is in the same place... ha it's funny... :lol: :lol: :wink:
-
TIF hurt and heal game round 3, GAME HAS STARTED!
hit Positief, heal MR X. Abyssalreaper-71 life_mage12-PWNED! Ragen-OWNED! Positief-50 Ash6110-RWNED! Speedy_petey-50 Mr. X-54 Anonimou-87 I_Rule_21-QWNED! Issy2-83
-
Some Advice, Please?
How about no. Just post normal, you expect people to stop posting this because it annoys you. I expect you not to constantly repeat yourself because it annoys me. Sorry, my apologies. :D
-
Some Advice, Please?
You already said that. Why are you constanly repeating yourself? Because I want to prove a point, I want to appear as a new post so more people will read it.. what the heck. Ignore me. :D
-
Cuba-An interesting description
Interesting.
-
Some Advice, Please?
Repeat of what I said before... :
-
The abortion debate
Oh, I completly agree with you here. Abortion is the mothers choice. Apparently some expert guy same the child doesn't develop feelings and emotions until the age of I think 5 months? I think that's right anyway. And Nadril I agree.. .but was that last comment sarcastic? Just curious.
-
Some Advice, Please?
Add me. 8-) No I'm joking lol but for god's sake why can't people sort out their own lives instead of looking at TIF for answers? I hate these threads... anyway enough of my flaming.
-
Some Advice, Please?
Oh Fantastic. Another of these [cabbage] threads. But I won't flame anymore... 1. Hold her off for a bit until you're done 2. 2. You seeeriously need to talk to your previous girlfriend. (search her for sharp implements first, I recommend) 3. It's not your fault your previous girlfriend is a bit...weird. Just don't ignore her.
-
ramadan kareem!!!
Hahaha As in, the Spirit of Ramadan is a great thing. :D If you want a real mental test, try fasting for 4 to 7 days in an army bootcamp (with only water). It was one option in the "endurance tests" selection, I got to day 4 and I was literally exhausted. I had to refuse to do anything but have a loaf of bread and some soup. But then again, deep in my mind I remember you're very young. I did this when I was 19, and it was voluntary. We were rewarded with free days off duty and unhealthy (tasty) food though. Don't even think about it if you're under 16.
-
Your on a boat with...Tip.iters
Wow. I've been mentioned twice now. Thanks alot guys! :shock: :D And yeah knives! I love hugs too. Give me a hug anytime buddy. :thumbsup:
-
Girl topic. Trying to hook up with her. chance of boyfriend.
Why can't you just sort out your own mess or check out some other threads, instead of posting these stupid topics for once and wasting forum memory? Honestly, I'm getting really sick of them. It's as if you're not human, you need TIF to tell you what to do. Like deloria said, it's not as we're relationship experts. WE DO HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW. OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? SO STOP TREATING US LIKE FRIKKING TOYS! PS. I'm tempted to post a 'guy problem' thread and see where that gets me. Just give up. She's got a boyfriend, she's most likely happy with him, don't try and ruin her time with him because she'll hate you for it. Leave them alone until you're absolutely certain it's the right thing to do.
-
Your on a boat with...Tip.iters
That person dies :P And no, I'm not female Issy. Sorry! ;) I ate that person and still ended up with two >.< Sorry insane... I must have really offended you... :oops: #-o Anyway yeah sorry... And Ragen; wow, you'd really take me? I'm honoured, I mean it. :3> lol. :D :thumbsup: Thanks!