So now german, then...?

Suiku

I've never seen anyone talkin in french or spanish... Everytime i see players talkin in another language its def not French or spanish... I have no clue at all what it is....

I know this sounds typically American but if you speak to me and i don't understand i will ignore you.. :roll:

yea... lol. i really see alot of dutch people. i think that might be a big 1, and i mean america has like 10-20 million illegal mexican/latin people so assume a few might have children whom play runescape.

im just stating with such a large # of illegal and legal people in america, and then all the central/south american countries as well that spanish might be a legitmate new language.

LOL im sure the illegal people are buying computers to play roonyscapy

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol spanish not to be rude but how many people living in mexico have computers or for that matter how many spanish speakers play? i think theyd be better off sticking to european languages

dude, like no-one, like we all live in hay houses and sleep over a cactus

your post = total lameness/ignorance

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I've never seen anyone talkin in french or spanish... Everytime i see players talkin in another language its def not French or spanish... I have no clue at all what it is....

I know this sounds typically American but if you speak to me and i don't understand i will ignore you.. :roll:

yea... lol. i really see alot of dutch people. i think that might be a big 1, and i mean america has like 10-20 million illegal mexican/latin people so assume a few might have children whom play runescape.

im just stating with such a large # of illegal and legal people in america, and then all the central/south american countries as well that spanish might be a legitmate new language.

LOL im sure the illegal people are buying computers to play roonyscapy

Some of them have families here and thats why they come... Never know tho loll...

I don't see why they just don't stay in Mexico Bush is prob gonna send more American Jobs there anyway...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Some of them have families here and thats why they come... Never know tho loll...

I don't see why they just don't stay in Mexico Bush is prob gonna send more American Jobs there anyway...

Dollar cash> Mexican cash

More on-topicness:

erkid"]Hopefully english :pray:.

runescape is english. :|

I think he was joking...

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

only bots will be able to play on a chinese server :wink:

and there are alot dutch ppl... maybe not 35% but etleast 10-15%, my bro doesnt talk cuz he cant speak english... his friends doesnt talk cuz they dont understand english... (they are all just 13...) but with me as brother helping him and saying what to do and how... hes still able to play :D

just saying that most arnt talking, but still play...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Nobody has mentioned this before, but will they adapt the censor to the language? When I speak dutch, I see so many words censored, but they aren't bad at all...

And dutch people mostly don't speak english that good. Once on a dutch server a player comes to me and asks me something in english. I didn't understand it because it was written realy bad.

After all she said something like this:"I dont spiek inklish"...

I'm not saying all dutch players can't speak english.

Hmm, Dutch probably, then french.

By the way, Runescape.de is actually a different game. Germans have not quite caught on yet, but the numbers will increase as word gets around. It's a kind of sub-game, if you will.

~ W ~

sigzi.png