"Geez, My Luck Sucks", Stories

Harrington

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, I was standing in Edge Lvl 1, lagged out, logged back in to find me without all my stuff including whip. Luckily I was able to make it back in time to get my rune defender and fighter torso. Also the day before I was fighting someone with dharok + whip, i was pjed and koed by dds specs. I log out then log back in to find that a ranger had koed the dharok + whip and it was my kill :(

Off Topic- 1K posts woot! \'

I've lost four santa hats SO FAR. I've gotten lured (this was about a year ago, when the word 'luring' starting becoming rs slang) for 11m cash the DAY AFTER I got 99 fletching, by my friend of three months.

That's not counting the mills I gave my friends who have had almost as bad of luck as I have ;)

All morons hate it when you call them a moron.

-Holden Caulfield, The Catcher in the Rye

joe%20potato.gif

bronzemnoob,Joe%20Potato.gif

got dharok as a tunnel( i hate when that happens because i always run out of p pots and have to come back) and i am walking through...he appears and hits a 29, i drink pot then quick click protect from melee, then realize it didnt work as he hits a 19 on me then i quick click protect again, and eat then kill him. i was like :ohnoes:

i use a new account now "knex2"

Ever had absolutely awful luck in RS? LOL, of course you have.

Care to share your story with the rest of us so that we don't feel so bad about our own terrible luck?

I once spent an entire month (about 80-90 hours), in the Smoke Pits killing nothing but Dust Devils in the hope of getting a dragon chain. After killing 16,500 of them (tracked via my hitpoint exp), a friend joined me to keep me company.

100 kills later he screams "dragon chain!" Yup, I gave up there and then.

Haaaahaaaa, you think thats bad luck?!

I killed 46,000 +- 1200 dusties nonstop. NO CHAIN

People were walking in right by me and getting 2 chains per trip, all of my friends came for a lvl up party and 3 of them got chains in the 20 mins they were there.

70% of my friends list has found phats lying on the ground from people drop trading.

I've killed over 1000 Kalphite Queens with no dragon chain.

Ive did over 1400 complete barrow runs before I got my first item (Karils coif)

I actually got deemed the unluckiest player in Runescape.

unluckymw1.png

So before you crying that ur luck sucks, look at mine.

yeah you have bad luck but not that bad, its you friends who have amazing luck

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

well i went rcing as usual. but i forgot to take santa hat off. i had about 30 hp so i decided to try and make it to nature altar. well as i try to squeeze through gap, i get hit 11, and fall to the floor, dead. and well, the abyss skulls you. so at the moment i'm santaless, unless uga decides to give back. (please man!!)

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

I get in a nearly fatal morotcycle accident, go bankrupt paying for my own surgery, end up having my CC canceled and being banned from RS due to credit card negative payment.

I win?

sigsn9.jpg

Ok this isn't that bad but,

I had 1.5 mil on me cuz I was getting 99 fming buying from the lumby general store and my members ran out and i wouldn't have it back for a day.

So I wanted to do something so I decided to go pking but had no room in my bank so I brought the money with me and lagged by the black guards fortress (lvl 15 wildy) and die

Then when I get members back I do barrows

On Karil, and due to the change to prayer of the circle not lighting up when you click it and click it twice turning it on then off, and I only have 32 hp after fighting ahrim with no prayer, So I get hit 18 then 14 and die and lose dds, rune boots, glory and 500 deaths

britonlongbo.png

Extremely awful "luck" yesterday when TempTrek/BurghRamb minigaming. I didn't pray properly against the Giant Snails and then died.

Easy come; easy go.

Guthan Spear

Guthan Helm

Rune boots

Fire cape

Abyssal Whip

Barrows gloves

Rune Defender

That is what I lost, luckily I didn't bring my Fury and Warrior Ring, and I had another spare Whip/Defender banked, yet my Barrowing style will have to greatly change. Going to try for the FC again, once, then I'll be back at Barrows attempting to get another spear - the one lost was my only one from Barrows.

I never paid a cent for my Abyssal whip, Spear or directly used my own cash for the Helm. So technically, I didn't lose anything.

i cant think of any atm, this is the only one i can think of

on the jungle demon in monkey maddness, i tried to melee him and was downing p pots nd food fast so when i was almost out i trapped him. i knew i was gonna die so i dropped some stuff that i could afford to loose so i wouldnt have to get that badge (or was it the monkey ammy? :-k ) all over again (takes like 10mins to do the whole tunnel thing, so anyway i dropped some stuff including rune legs and drink my last dose of p pot so i could item protect but i forgot drop my empty vial so when i died i kept the vial over my ammy!!!

then it took me ages to make the ammy again :evil:

at least i killed him on second try :D

[Admin Edit: Inappropriate images removed]

f_sigm_0571d72.png

Got a Gargoyle task, and headed for it with my Guthan's, Fire Cape, Whip, you know what I mean :P. I was browsing TIF at the same time, so I click on the Agility Chain and switch to TIF. I wasn't wearing Nosepeg, so when I switch back I see my charactar fall with a red bar above his head. Next thing I see is appearing myself in Falador. I run like crazy to the bank, get a Housetab and run to the Slayer Castle.

guthandood2st6.png

Not that bad luck xD, only lost Barrow Gloves which I happily pay.

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

i was at barrows i put protect mage on dharocks for some reason :wall: nearly ko'ed me but didnt

yay im not the only barrows nub :oops:

i put mage pray on when i fought torag, i only have 60 def and i lagged so i left the his crypt with 17/73 hp... i was so happy i didnt die :pray:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore