Shey was here!

Hmmm....

Ranked in the top 5k now you say? Maybe you are ok at this game afterall. I guess...

Wait what???? your only like z0mfg 9 lvls and like like 400 ranks behind me wtfs??? :ohnoes:

Thats ok though, makes for good good goooooood competion / me annilating you when i finally get this 95 Slayer <3:

All in friendly fun competition of course, might I add, incase anyone was wondering. :wink:

Dont worry ill crush you so bad when i hit 95 that you will wish you NEVER, EVER, CHALLENGED ME!!!

Or at least i sure as hell hope so :ohnoes:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

New updated guidelines for "Blogscape" clan chat.

Unofficial BlogScape Chat!

An *Unofficial* BlogScape clan chat has been made! To join, type in "blogscape" as the name. This is where the active BlogScape community can chat about their day-to-day Runescaping, and just about anything else! Come and join us today!

A few of us came up with this idea, and I agreed to create the account.

Guidelines:

-All Runescape rules apply.

-Spam is okay but please do not go overboard on it

-It's a friendly chat, so please no arguing/flaming. Take that out of the chat. Please avoid talking about people not in the chat in a negative light as this is unfair since they cannot defend themselves.

-You can add others from the chat if you want to, but keep in mind that a lot of BlogScapers have full lists. So please do not hold it against them if they cannot add you.

-Please don't ask for rank. We will rank users if we decide it is deserved.

-Avoid advertising your blog. Remember that your blog is your personal journal and people should feel able to support out of free will.

-Have fun!

shey.png

An *Unofficial* BlogScape clan chat has been made! To join, type in "blogscape" as the name. This is where the active BlogScape community can chat about their day-to-day Runescaping, and just about anything else! Come and join us today!

Guidelines:

-It's a friendly chat, so please no arguing/flaming. Take that out of the chat. Please avoid talking about people not in the chat in a negative light as this is unfair since they cannot defend themselves.

-You can add others from the chat if you want to, but keep in mind that a lot of BlogScapers have full lists. So please do not hold it against them if they cannot add you.

-Avoid advertising your blog. Remember that your blog is your personal journal and people should feel able to support out of free will.

-Have fun!

Oww... so that's what Mcnubcupcake was on about!!!

Don't blame ya for setting up your own, but we'll keep those comments to the Staff Board lol. :wink:

Anyways good luck with the Smithing!

Thanks for the support mah friends! <3:

45k Iron knives later and 79 Smithing! :thumbsup:

Took a break in the middle and suicided for Dusteh! 8-)

Total 1938

smithing79.png

shey.png

Guidelines:

-Have fun!

Oww... so that's what Mcnubcupcake was on about!!!

Don't blame ya for setting up your own, but we'll keep those comments to the Staff Board lol. :wink:

Anyways good luck with the Smithing!

OI! No need for that nub. Grats on the lvls shey.

Good Luck FTW!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cabbage ftw too... :anxious:

Z. :D

& yeh... gratz on... 79 smithing... ::'

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |