Shey was here!

Wow What An Awesome Day!!

Started off with the TET AU Gender Bender Event, and that was a blast, though I did feel quite uncomfortable as a guy! :wink:

After that it was QueenValerie and Leesters turn to do their Slavely Duties for Evil Wisp, they invited me along, and my Master and Mistress came along to for the fun. We started off by going to the KBD, and it was quite the relaxing trip there, lots of kills, but no huge drops, which is a shame. We then went to F2P and wandered around doing our emotes and begging for free stuff. Apon arriving in Falador, Evil Wisp walked into the Hairdressers and demanded "Off with her hair!" To which Zombs got me to as well!! Eeeek!! He has said I could grow it back, but I just know they will make me shave it again tomorrow when I officially start my slave duties again tomorrow. We finished off by dumping a pile of stuff in the Party Room and watched the F2Pers come running in like ants as it is announced in the Banks now lol. Four of us there to start with and within minutes there were like 50 people there lol. Great fun to see, and the happiness of some of them from getting something nice. <3:

Then we went to Celebrate Nekyias 80 Mining and 1600 Total in style with Dray and Celt, and they all shaved their heads in sympathy. Azure logged in so we all bolted for the Fight Pits and spent ages Freaktraining around the Pits, Bald, Weaponless, and saying weird stuff, being called noobs by all the fighters there. ROFL!!! Some of them ended up joining in too! \'

Absolutely awesome day, and it isnt even over yet hehehe!!!!

I'M BALD!!

baldshey.png

Baldy Freak Train at Fight Pits

baldatfighpits.png

shey.png

nice range :D

now buy (or catch) 50k chins and get 99 under ape atoll

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Hawt rl piccehs!! Gratz on the Range lvl!@@

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Congrats on the range level and nice pics! :D <3: Love the dog hehe.

Doing great so far, I can see 99 prayer around new year at the very most!!!

And ROAR at the trading update! :evil:

I hope you have a good night and that you won't read the updates when you're awake and logging in tomorrow, they'll ruin your mood instantly.

To late Hephy, Shey and me already ranted over it.

Colossus

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Don't even feel like logging into game tbh! :cry:

See my sig! Add it to yours, the official Rants Topic for the Update!! Lets speak out!! If we can rebel in a mature manner, and let them know exactly why we are against it, rather than Rioting and making trouble, they will perhaps listen. Tho, perhaps not, I just don't know!

Tipit Unite!!!

shey.png

I know how you feel :(

I despise the update as much as you do honestly, so I put as much of the sig as I could fit in my own.

As it was said above RS just wouldn't be the same without you! The current title says something symbolic in that way. We need you, take a break if you must. It's ultimately your choice, but I'll miss you terribly if you leave. :cry:

Well Shey, everyone is feeling the same today, and it's not a good feeling...But as jagex stated "it's going to be a bumpy ride", so I'm hoping for the best since all hell broke lose in game, in the RSOF, and in all fansite forums :cry:

But anyways, I'm hoping that jagex will get out of this rut and fix this mess along with introducing a great new summoning skill! :thumbsup:

But in the mean time, i think this christmas (and honukah? :oops: ) event should be taken full advantage of, and everyone needs to have as much fun as they can! Because if this doesn't change, I'm sure next year's holidays will be completely different.

Pull through it though Shey, it's not over yet O:)