Shey was here!

Yayyyyyyyyyy I did it!!

I Runecrafted like a madwoman all week, so that I could be all ready for the TSG Winter Slayer Comp, and I got within 15k xp of 99 RC. So I wake up 5 minutes before the Slayer Comp, and started slaying. 24 hours later and I hit my goal which was 400k xp for the comp. Woot!! I didn't slay fast, just like I usually do, and my Aussie competition Way Sted had pulled ahead of me early in the comp. He fell asleep at the keyboard which gave me time to catch up (hahaha nub). By the time he woke, I was 60k xp ahead of him, but he didn't let me beat him, he grabbed his cannon and pwned me by 10k xp at the end. Good Fight Way!! Great Comp and had an awesome time slaying alongside some of the best and most dedicated Slayers in Runescape. Well done Twin for winning, and a special grats to Toony for coming second!! Bloody awesome slayer, he has respect! Also Elle, Deadbeat and Phoenix were there for the long haul too. Great going to everyone actually who Slayed for the Comp. I even went and whackamoled Bork rawrrr!

412kslayerxpwintercomp.png

So anyway after the comp I slept for 4 hours, woke up and finished off that last xp to be ready to level my Runecrafting. Friends all showed up and I got it!! Woot!! Heres the screenie!! <333

99runecraft.png

Very hard skill to max, but I am glad I did it, I really enjoy RC now. lol

shey.png

Grats Shey!! ILU!!!

Sorry I missed it, getting in from the bar at 2:30AM and being quite drunk doesn't allow for waking up at 4AM for your party =P

but here is message:

Dwarven9177: White:wave: Grats on 99 rc Shey!!! Ilu now max!!! <3 Vann

peace,

Vann

If you have mastered the most difficult and annyoing skill in the whole wide Gielinor, you can max everything else ^^.

Good job and good luck!

=D>

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

This week I have been working on a bit of everything. I got 91 then 92 Herblore, and 88 then 89 Thieving.

No aims yet for a specific 99, might just go for 92+ everything untill I decide. That means 3 Thieving levels, 2 Construction levels and 2 Mining levels. ::'

Still playing stealing creation a few times a week to get points for hammers and pickaxes, slowly slowly. Currently at 2300 sc points. I need about 10k points for now to get 99 cons, smith and well on the way with mining.

shey.png

• 2 weeks later...
Maxed stats doesn't look like that much of a long term goal anymore eh Shey?

thats her short term, long goal being 200m in a stat plx

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

AMAZING STATS AND PROGRESS!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOME TIME>> (MAY JOIN SnC)

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

99 Thieving!!!

thieving99.png

SnC is on Runescapes Facebook! Yup, Runescape now has its own official Facebook page, and they advertised our next event on the first page of it. And have RSVP'd they will be there. Wow! :o

shey.png