Shey was here!

I had a wonderful Christmas, and thankyou all for the kind merry christmas wishes.

Didn't spend much time in game, but out with family. I spent Christmas Eve with my mother on her houseboat swimming and having a bbq, then spent christmas day with my sons fathers family. Ate soooo much food *oink oink*

Anyways back onto RS Blog topic, heres an update on my max Total Goal: I am Runecrafting still, so don't expect many levels for some time. I am currently about 320k xp from 96 RC, sooooo slow lol. I am farming as well while I RC.

I lost a bet with my Clan Coleader Haze, so after I get 99 RC I have to get 99 Thief! He was saying he was going to fail his exams, and I told him that if he passed I would get 99 Thief, and he PASSED!! WOOTTTTTTTTTTT! \'

shey.png

YOUR GOING TO GET 99 THIEVING? WHERE IS SHEYNARA AND WHO ARE YOU??

Hehe, good to see you had a great Christmas hun, and omg your doing so well with runecrafting, don't let a few numbers keep you down, just keeeeeeeeeeeep on truckkkkkkkinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3: Sentry

Eww its a shey :D

Keep up the rc hun

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Well done shey, for putting all your effort into Runecrafting knowing that it is a very tedious skill to do, well imo it is,

Hope you had a good xmas, and well done again :thumbsup:

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Not to be offensive

but you look a lot older in that pic :P

but also so young (20-30-39 ish)

Well I am older than 20, and younger than 39! :lol:

<3:

i thouhgt you were 30-40 ish

coloured your hair lately?

(sorry for poor sspelling/missing letters;my cat is sitting infront f my keyboard :wall: )

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Not to be offensive

<3:

(sorry for poor sspelling/missing letters;my cat is sitting infront f my keyboard :wall: )

Well I dont tell my age, but everyone who knows me knows I have a 14 year old son, which puts me in the 30-40 age range. :)

But anyway age is just a number, I dont feel old, and I have many friends who are younger and older, thats what I love about Runescape, that we all are from different walks in life, we all have different hobbies, yet we all get along so famously. My Tipit Family FTW! <3:

shey.png

Not to be offensive

<3:

Well I dont tell my age, but everyone who knows me knows I have a 14 year old son, which puts me in the 30-40 age range. :)

But anyway age is just a number, I dont feel old, and I have many friends who are younger and older, thats what I love about Runescape, that we all are from different walks in life, we all have different hobbies, yet we all get along so famously. My Tipit Family FTW! <3:

Lol <3:

you're like the wise *old* lady of TIF :P

When is your son turning 5 then?

im from 1994 btw :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Not to be offensive

<3:

I'm 14 and my mom is 62 :P

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

hot pic shey! I'm typing on my new iPod touch! Is that a bra ur in? Its ok, I play in my boxers sometimes. Have a wonderful new years!

Peace

Vann

P.S. Is it cold in Aussie bc its unusually hot in the states for winter and i tknow its summer there.

hot pic shey! I'm typing on my new iPod touch! Is that a bra ur in? Its ok, I play in my boxers sometimes. Have a wonderful new years!

Peace

Vann

P.S. Is it cold in Aussie bc its unusually hot in the states for winter and i tknow its summer there.

Thank you....for that piece of info....

Peace

Vann

Thank you....for that piece of info....

You are quite welcome Woooooooooooooter! I know you like it.

peace,

Vann

Peace

Vann

Ummm no, its a shirt with shoestring straps lol, and no I dont play runescape in my bra. :shock:

Its mid summer yep. :P

shey.png