Shey was here!

i has higher total, i wins

You'r still a noob and always will be k!

Never forget, the Student is always the student! And you are my student so bow down to my L33tness!

This is so awesome seeing everyone again after soooo long being away!!

Reminds me of cats! I just love cats!!

Meet the perfect man!

lovecats.jpg

shey.png

Oh Hart, thats why I don't see you online anymore, I didn't know your rsn had changed eep! I couldn't keep track of anyone when name changing came out.

Great to see you, and I'll add you again in game if you like? hehe. :)

I've done quite a bit of updating on my first page, but I need to do a new Banner, and I can't think of anything to put on it, I've got writers block ahhhh!

Well on with it, I'm gonna head to bed early gotto work in the morning.

Baii!

shey.png

Hii Oreo!!!

Hows you??

Its my day off work today so took my son to see the last Harry Potter Movie. AWESOMERIFIC MATE! A great movie, i think the best of all of them imo. :D

shey.png

I used to see you slaying once in awhile and followed your threads in Rate This! I remember when a bunch of people pooled money and got you a dchain. That was pretty cool. It's good to see some vets coming back :thumbup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I used to see you slaying once in awhile and followed your threads in Rate This! I remember when a bunch of people pooled money and got you a dchain. That was pretty cool. It's good to see some vets coming back :thumbup:

Ahh no that wasn't me that got the dchain, I organised to do the collection for Oreo's Birthday and we all bought him a DChain, wow that was soo fun. :D

Oooh I'm a vet! *giggle*

shey.png

AH! I knew you had something to do with it though! My memory is foggy :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Does anyone want to make me a banner? hehehe

Absolutely swell, yourself?

I thought we established this already. I'll upload the picture Toast made of me catching a Mudkip you can use that.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side! <3

Haii Shyla great to see you!!

I haven't played a lot of RS the past few days rl ftw! :D

Anyways when I was on I tried out the new Jadinko Lair, not bad at all, pretty fast xp. No Vine Whip thing drop either. Ahh well.

Might go do some dung soon. XD

shey.png

Should do some DG with me, tbh. But silly irl is stealing my time atm as well D:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Ahh Leik I would love to Dung with you someday soon, atm though I am really busy with work, so haven't had much time to scape. Gimme a poke when were online I will try to be in Shylas cc when im on. :)

Bows! Blast from the past, hiya! :D Hope your life is going great, and I just realised your current Tipit Profile joined date is my Birthday! A good sign! Great to hear from you hehe

shey.png