Shey was here!

so a few weeks ago or so (forget exactly how long ago but still...) i got a notification from facebook. which i used once. for 10 minutes. that you added me as a friend. how the hell...

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

It was nice training Agility for a little bit tonight with you :smile:

sb1u0n.jpg

20ha3us.jpg

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

You too! :D

I had a great Birthday, but back to it now.

Still slugging away at Agility, passed 28mil xp the other day, and I start an Agility Comp tomorrow for SU for the week. Wish me luck or join me there at Barb on world 22 any time during the week. :D

shey.png

So yeah.... I was gonna say something, but I forgot. Damn it. What was it?

Oh yeah! Happy birthday.

See? I remembered.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

So yeah.... I was gonna say something, but I forgot. Damn it. What was it?

Oh yeah! Happy birthday.

See? I remembered.

OMG its oreooooooooooooooo

and happy birthday shey

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

• 4 weeks later...

Update THE 1ST post & Congrats =D>

The SU link doesn't work :-|

Add me on Skype please :razz:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I retired from RS about 3 weeks ago at 83 Dungeoneering.

The social part of the game changed in a way I didn't really like once the new skill came out. So after 4.5 years of playing, I am hanging up my Dragon Boots. I will still probably log in to do the occasional quest, or catch up with mates, but yeh, I have gone as far as I really want to go. I am no longer a PMod and feel that I have achieved everything that can be in game, and its time to move on IRL.

Anyways on that note, I will leave you all with a screenie that made me giggle. On the first Day of Dungeoneering I kinda nolifed it, and managed to get #1 in RS for about 45 minutes heheh!!

rank1rs140410.png

ILY Oreo, Shyla, Dusty, Saru, Tas, Codnub, Haze, Senty, Jon, Laila, Val, omg cant think of everyone right now, but I just love you guys, you have been wonderful friends, and I will miss you all dearly. If you have me added on skype or msn I will still be on there occasionally and in game from time to time. I might even pop into IRC still.

Thanks everyone, and thanks Tipit this is an awesome community, keep it going! <3333

shey.png

How bad do those Dragon Boots smell by now? I mean come on, four and a half years of never taking them off and going through caves and mud and grass and all sorts of other things... ew.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Yeah, Runescape is only meh, I hate dungeoneering. XD Musn't of gained a proper bit of xp in over a month.

Its been a bugger not being able to catch up with you on Skype these past few weeks with real life commitments on both our sides, but still gonna try and get that day where I'm on the same time as you. :L

Miss you loads <3:

:-(

Good luck with real-life. Was good knowing you for the past year and a half.

<3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

<3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

<3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

<3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

<3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

EDIT: omg fail, I made them spell out shey but noob editor noobed it up! :(