Shey was here!

Have a wonderful life Sheynara, I was honored to be a friend of yours. Though we haven't talked lately, I hope we will again. Runescape and TIF will never be the same. Keep in touch, Shey. We love you, and we'll miss you immensely.

Kindest regards, and best wishes,

Your friend - Zach.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Bump...

Aww Shey I'm sorry I missed this earlier and I do hope you get the chance to read this. I just came across your post while cleaning out my yahoo. mail. Any hoot.....

Big hugs to you ! Iv'e been missing you and was wondering where you been hiding. :wink: I hope you enjoy your retirement and know that you beat this so call game. You and I had some great times together and I shall never ever forget them. <3: You were a true friend and when things got tough for me you were always there to listen just like a sister. ( Thank you for that. )

I plan on sending you my e-mail addy to keep in touch with you. I to have really slowed down in gaming on Runescape, it just doesn't seem as fun to me anymore. Besides real life is getting more interesting for me these days. :D

Well I wont write to much here in case you dont come back to read it, but I do hope you check your mail so that you get my addy.

Take care my little rebel of a sister. :smile:

queenvalerie.png

We stopped chatting for a while, and I honestly thought you didn't want to talk to me, so I stopped talking to you. But fyi just so you know, I've never stopped thinking that you're epic <3333

And Oreo don't be hating because you can't even wear d boots.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

And Oreo don't be hating because you can't even wear d boots.

Why you gotta break balls?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Sorry I didn't think you had any.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Oooooh!

Well I still pop onto the forums from time to time, and I had a bit of a flu this past week, and with it being mid winter and all here, I have got on RS once or twice of an evening and did a little skilling for rocks for an hour or so. But apart from that I am really loving life.

Val I have your Email Addy now, and will email you as soon as I get onto my email account which will be soon, and Sau, Bows, Codnub and everyone, I know I kinda stopped talking to everyone, I wasnt talking to many people at all by the end, I just felt Runescape lost its appeal when Dungeoneering came out, and even for sometime before that I was getting disheartened with the game.

I was diagnosed with two rather serious illnesses in March, which kinda clinched the deal for me. I can manage it with medication and a lifestyle change, so I am looking after myself, getting healthy and active. I started taking Zumba Classes, am walking a few times a week, and getting out in my garden digging around loads.

I am also back at work now too, 4 days a week. I work in the office of a Charity Organisation that offers support and rehabilitation for people with Acquired Brain Injuries. It is an amazing job, and the people I work for and our Service Users are amazing strong sensetive people. Its brilliant!@!

Anyways off to watch a DVD!! Cyaaaaaaaa! :D

shey.png

Just knowing you've found a job that you love finally and that your not any stupid illnesses get in your way is fantastic.

You've been an inspiration and you are still an amazing one.

Quoting myself from one of our conversations yonks ago: "Your a rockstar."

Keep going Sheynara. <3:

Good to see you working, and enjoying life. :)

Hope your illnesses don't get on top of you, and you fight em off! :D

Yeah I agree 100%, Runescape isn't the same with Dungeoneering, it sucks badly.

Hope your keeping well. <3:

Codfart approves.

:thumbsup:

That's mature.

What Dvd Shey? :o

Wish you all the best Shey!

Have fun :)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

• 1 month later...

Hey Shey glad all is well in real life! I see you on IRC occasionally and we chat some, but lets make it more frequent... whatcha say?

Your garden is looking nice (really like the lizard rock!), wish I had the patience to suffer the heat and humidity where I live to have a nice project outside I could work on!

See ya round!

peace,

Vann

Thanks Dwarven, yah I have been enjoying puttering in my garden. My next plan is to build a vegetable garden at the back of my house and grow my own herbs and veges :D

Was good to chat Muto, for a bit there didn't know who you were, but I realised not long after hehe. :)

I've been slaying the last few days when I log in, and had a few Ice Strykewyrm tasks. Main drops of note are 4 Dragon Boots from a Mages Task and one SOL. Need to check out this Dungeoneering Update soon too, looks ok.

I also need to get back into collecting strange rocks, 12 pieces so far so got a while still to go.

shey.png

Shey!

Its good to see you are doing well! Great to read how life is so good!

I'm currently of RS but I still lurk on Tif so I'll watch your progress!

:thumbsup: Keep it up!

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• 11 months later...

Beep beep Im here, and Im not really retired anymore so popped in to say hai!

I don't really keep my blog updated so not sure what to do with it. I could get started on it again hmmmmm........thinking. :D

shey.png