• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I don't have the picture. But my best was:

Sara plate

Black d hide top

Black cav

130 or so rune arrows..

I got around 5-6 clues for it, long trail, went to wildy twice for coordinates, and ended up fighting a double agent in teh lighthouse for it..

sorry no pick but

In one i got blue Dhide Chaps (G) and zamorak Stole and a God Page

another i got mystic hat

im working on one right now :-D

all u people with no armor in wildy and a bunch of nice TT items, makes me wanna pk random people i see walking by in wildy :-D haha get some food!

The question is though, if you got a 3rd age Kite or plate, would you keep it or sell it?

Id keep a kite, sell a plate.

addymdefault,Joshthegod.gif

Controversy and Chaos!!!

I had finally gotten around to going to the mage arena and unlocking flames of Zamorak (at level 79 magic no less :wall: ) and I was trying it out on men. I got a clue scroll. Usually I wouldn't bother doing these, since the rewards aren't usually worth the time, but I didn't have much else to do, so I went ahead and did it. The clue said:

Speak to the staff in Sinclair Mansion.

So I went ahead and did that. I got another clue. It said:

Hmm... :-k

Some of the more astute readers might notice a slight similarity between those 2 clues. Most notably, they're exactly the same.

Its not over yet.

So I went ahead and did that again...I got my first ever GOOD item from a level 1 clue, a Highwayman mask! And black platelegs.

Does anyone have any better clue experiences than that? Like the same clue 3 times in a row or more?

One time I had a clue like this...

Map - Three small volcanoes in the wilderness.

Anagram - Gnome coach

Co-ordinate - Can't remember where

Yes, I got the same step three times in the same set and twice in a row. Was quite surprising at the time.

I'm pretty sure the reward was just some runes and purple sweets -.-

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

worst double clue ever...

random area

puzzle

puzzle

wizard

random place

i got 80k worth of stuff i hated that clue...

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

One time I had a clue like this...

Map - Three small valcanoes in the wilderness.

Anagram - Gnome coach

Co-ordinate - Can't remember where

Yes, I got the same step three times in the same set and twice in a row. Was quite surprising at the time.

I'm pretty sure the reward was just some runes and purple sweets -.-

I bet it was pretty annoying having to go back there after you left. It could have been worse though. The coordinate could have been between the second and third volcano dig! :wall:

i'm not luathing :-k

ot:

i got a mega hard troll puzzle solve it what do i get. one mroe troll puzzle :x -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Not great but after serveral lvl 2's giving me runes, fish and addy armour... It made me happy.

girly.png

My character however is a male, and a week ago I got black male elegent leggings from a clue. That's way I've been doing so many clues. Hoping to get the matching top....

hott.png

Now tell me that's not HOTT! <3:

Coordinate Clue: Don't remember what the coordniates were, but essentially west if the Bandit Camp. Get me gear, prepare, head out, fight, get clue.

Uri Clue: Don't remember exact emotes, but I needed a bonespear, mystic hat, and a rune plate.

Coordniate Clue. Don't remember what the coordinates were again, but essentially west if the Bandit Camp again. Get me gear again, prepare again, head out again, fight again get clue.

Uri Clue: Not the same as last time. Remember little about it, but one of the requirements was blue d'hide chaps. Since I don't have 50 ranged, there was a hefty amount of saying unhappy sentences and dropping the clue.

Not very funny, but it matches the subject.

That was lucky. Very lucky my friend. :thumbsup:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Wow everyone on the forum is PMSing lately... it must be that time of the month.

On topic: Thats preety ironic. I've had 2 puzzles in one clue. That was preety annoying.

try having 3... :roll: 2 trolls and the tree, thank god i am not to shabby at puzzles

so far my best was full rune t in 2 back to back clues

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

I had finally gotten around to going to the mage arena and unlocking flames of Zamorak (at level 79 magic no less :wall: ) and I was trying it out on men. I got a clue scroll. Usually I wouldn't bother doing these, since the rewards aren't usually worth the time, but I didn't have much else to do, so I went ahead and did it. The clue said:

So I went ahead and did that. I got another clue. It said:

Hmm... :-k

Some of the more astute readers might notice a slight similarity between those 2 clues. Most notably, they're exactly the same.

Its not over yet.

So I went ahead and did that again...I got my first ever GOOD item from a level 1 clue, a Highwayman mask! And black platelegs.

Does anyone have any better clue experiences than that? Like the same clue 3 times in a row or more?

I gotten a clue from a ham member telling me to wear leather chaps steel mace and i think i was a gnome hat and to wave at mudskipper point.

Well then it told me to search a crate in varrock. ok i search i get a clue and it tells me to wear leatherchaps a steel mace and a gnome hat and wve at mudskipper point.

WTF?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

A reminder. This topic is about Best Clue Reward Ever?. Not how many times you got a clue or bad clues. Anyone who deliberately lies about a clue reward is subject to whatever penalty is deemed appropriate by the staff.

mcguff1.png