Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Nanosauromo

Should be a fun movie. I liked both pirates 1 and 2, because they were fun a stimulated absolutely no intelligent thought in my mind. :twisted: I mean seriously, if a movie doesn't entertain, then what's the point? in my opinion, if you want to think then read a book.

"Nobody cheers for Goliath"

~Wilt Chamberlain~

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting for this movie since i saw the second movie at 12:00 am thats the night it premered. Im going to do the same thing for this movie except this time im wearing a little pirate gear. :wink:

O.T:

By the way indy500fan I love elder scrolls oblivion and the shivering isles. Go shegegorath! 100 destruction ftw \'

prospektssigza4.jpg

It will probably come to Australia some time next year :(

Looking forward to it if it eventually gets here ::'

Dont worry, when it comes out on dvd i will send a copy over on a baloon with "Jemathonical" Written all over it!, only if you promise to send me back one of those hats with the corks dangling off it!

I'll throw in a boomerang as well, if you send it to me! :wink:

I can't wait, shall be awesome! Johnny Depp in my opinion has been brilliant in the last two! :D

i could send from the uk ::' i saw the trailer while watching spiderman 3 :wall: definatley going to watch (think of the best day in the world now add a pirate,it just got better :P)

20 old men in one place? Sounds like an internet chat room! :D

...Anyone? Anyone?

demonsage20.gif

DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get me wrong I will go see the 3rd one however the second was very disappointing. It was very confusing, and hard to understand, Disney had something great going with the first one, however pirates of the Caribbean just seems like a movie that shouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have sequels because it would become a mess like there becoming, but Disney like all other companies are greedy and if they see a box office hit they make more, but they donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t realize there ruining what started out great, into a crappy over longed sequel.

Fusionxx.png

Cool trailer, would like to know the music what was on it.

In here Finland it comes really soon, so I'm kind of planning to gonna watch it in atleast in 3weeks or so, but I just can't wait.

The 2 first movies were amazing, I don't understand how some people say that the second one was bad, it made me laugh on some parts and loved it, well it's my opinion, but can't wait to see the third one:)

It will probably come to Australia some time next year :(

Looking forward to it if it eventually gets here ::'

according to my calender, Australia get it next week thursday. unless were referring to the DVD of it. cant use youtube, stupid dial up.

Popoto.~<3

I look forward to seeing it within a few days.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

A guy that I usually agree a lot with when it comes down to movies was pretty enthousiastic about it. Now I can't wait to see it even more (if that makes sense?)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Not well liked by critics tho Daan. 40% on Rotten Tomatos.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

To be honest it looks quite boring. I mean the first one was great, it had a nice amount of humour to it and was *relatively* realistic. The second one I couldn't really take seriously, the characters weren't scary but dorky and unbelievable, as well as that captain that we thought was dead not actually being dead, I mean what? This third one looks bad, from the trailer-you know its a predictable movie, elizabeth will fall in love with (will?) and jack sparrow will somehow defeat all the bad guys in a comic and predictable fashion that we all got bored of in the first film.

But i'll probably be coerced into watching it :notalk:

None of the sequels will be as good as the first, although they come a close second.

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

I don't really value the critics judgement with these kind of films. Okay, they might not be brilliant pieces of filming, but essentially you just want to have a laugh while watching them.

I've heard that if you enjoyed the other two then you'll probably enjoy this.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I don't really value the critics judgement with these kind of films. Okay, they might not be brilliant pieces of filming, but essentially you just want to have a laugh while watching them.

I've heard that if you enjoyed the other two then you'll probably enjoy this.

I don't value them at all actually >.< The way I see it, we're all different people. We all enjoy different kinds of movies and have different views on what's good and what's bad. I just don't like the concept of specific people telling me whether it was good or not.

Therefore.. I'm going to the 9:00 showing tonight :P With movies like these, sequels are usually only done for money (in my opinion). The producers know that everyone who saw and loved the first will see the second, third, etc., whether it's good or not (I am a victim of this myself). I didn't like the second one very much and I think my opinion towards the third will be pretty similar. But it's one of those movies that you have to see, even if you know that it won't be great :wall:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog