Describe your perfect day here.

Dragontotem

Describe or plan your very own perfect day!

It doesn't have to be possible to be true, 'cept if you want to ride dragons or drink the sun..

It can be RuneScape related or not, up to you =)

My perfect day would be:

That I can sleep late, and a cup of latte waiting for me in my kitchen.

A breakfest that includes many kind of food to eat, and no need to eat all of it.

Then, go to school, see friends, and then hear that it's a day off, because some random disease has attacked all teachers.

So, then i would be able to go out with my friends and have fun without accidents.

Yes, i know i am lame :D

But post your perfect days here, ok? :D

And remember; HAVE FUN! :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Wake up about 9am to the smell of the missus cooking a big fry up.

* Log on to RS and get a dragon chain with my first kill of the day

* Head into the city with a few hundred quid. Buy myself some new clothes, a few DVDs and maybe a CD or two.

* Meet up with mates in the pub for a pre-match pint.

* Head off to the Celtic game and watch my beloved team destroy the Ranger 5-0

* Head back to the pub with my mates for a big slap up dinner and a few celebratory pints.

* Head off to range and shoot a few rounds (assuming i'm not too drunk)... taxi for sure.

* Back home and watch the DVDs I bought that day.

* Fall into bed, and deliver an eight second four ocatve fart... dog leaves the room and pass out into a nice deep sleep :)

Harrington.gif

*Sleep till about 11am*

*Shower, clean etc till 12.30pm*

*Get breakfast cooked for me and eat it till about 2pm*

*Laze about the house will about 4pm*

*Go and meet my friends/girlfriend at about 5pm*

*Relax and shop with mates/girlfriend till about 8pm*

*Relax by the shopping riverside in a restaurant till about 11pm*

*Finally come home and snuggle up in bed with my girlfriend*

No work, people cooking for you... Ah, perfect. ::'

Sleep late, wake up to win the lottery, walk on the street and stumble into a nice girl, watch a movie, get drunk, have sex, go sleep. And wake up to the girl the next morning. Yea, pretty good.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Wake up at 10, eat some toast with eggsalad while watching a Led Zeppelin DVD, play a little accoustic guitar. Then at 1 pm take out my skateboard an magically teleport to the Marseille bowls in France and cruise there for a few hours. Then magically appear back in good Ol Belgium, pack my guitar and way too heavy amplifier, have a van pull up outside my door, drive me to my friends house and have a good jam session. Go back home, take a hot bath (preferably not alone). Then meet up with friends at the French fries place and eat till we can't eat no more, then have a late night skate session at the local miniramp and doze off under the clear sky that's filled with stars..

<3: .

99 Slayer since August 2007.

My perfect day would be; Me and my girlfriend on a sunny beach in the Caribbean's with a huge number of food and drinks, just relaxing with each other watching the sunset, and kiss etc.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Get up, go to class, do homework, spend time with friends, go to sleep.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Sleep late, wake up to win the lottery, walk on the street and stumble into a nice girl, watch a movie, get drunk, have sex, go sleep. And wake up to the girl the next morning. Yea, pretty good.

....flawless.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Wake up thin.

Eat less. Excersize more.

Never understood the whole "wishing for weight loss" theory. :P

My perfect day would be something along the lines of winning the lottery. Pretty much every day after that would also be pretty awesome.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Eat less. Excersize more.

Never understood the whole "wishing for weight loss" theory. :P

Yes, but I want instant results.

Would you prefer it if I change it to: Wake up pretty?

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Wake up, late, like all wise. Win the lottery, go on RS, find full infinity and dragon on the ground, then go out with my boyfriend and our friends, and drive around town yelling our heads off. Go to a rock concert. Have boyfriend propose to me. Go to bed with boyfriend (ehhm fianc̮̩̉̉). Next day I would do the same, 'cause I never have to work again!

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Wake up early.

Morning jog.

Come back to a hot coffee and a long warm shower.

Get ready.

Ride my motorbike [Which would be a red Ducati 999] to my girlfriends house.

Take her into town, Buy a really expensive meal which isn't actually worth the money because it's quality over quantity.

Visit the cinema, Watch a comedy.

Ride back to mine, Fast.

Bed and a long romantic night of sex.

I do think so indeed.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Wake up, and work hard throughout the day for a goal, complete it, and fall asleep satisfied.

Pfft, BS :P .

Me, it'd probably involve sniping 50 players in the head in a game of Xbox Live Ghost Recon. Or 50 with grenade lauchers, either will do. Can't forget laughing at their faces as I snipe them from every angle, of course.

Oh, and to see the look on the other player's face as I lauched a grenade from our spawn point in Nowhere, up and over the cliffs, and into an opponent at their spawn point in the upper town. Damn that's fun to do.

The rest of it would probably involve landing some Tricking moves I've been stuck on, and the last six hours of the day would involve a girl.... ya.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The only thing I can see missing from that is a steak. Apart from that, damn yeah.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Sleep late, wake up to win the lottery, walk on the street and stumble into a nice girl, watch a movie, eat steak, get drunk, have sex, eat steak go sleep. And wake up to the girl the next morning and eat steak. Yea, pretty good.

The only thing I can see missing from that is a steak. Apart from that, damn yeah.

~fix'd. :P

As far as me probaly a perfect day would to go to a huge lan party the likes of PAX or Digital Overlord with a good friend (or friends).

Wake up, and work hard throughout the day for a goal, complete it, and fall asleep satisfied.

Pfft, BS :P .

Oi you! Lol, how is that bs! That would honestly be my perfect day! I have specific examples, but in order to explain them would need a looooong history of everything I have been doing since September lol. There's nothing I can think of that would make my day better then that.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Wake up, to find its been snowing heavily.

School is closed, and a few friends came round to tell me.

Snowball fight!!!!

Eat steak :P

Play runescape for a while, achieve a goal very quickly.

Buy a wii & twilight princess

play twilight princess

Win the lottery from a ticket from my mum

Go to sleep.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Sleep late, wake up to win the lottery, walk on the street and stumble into a nice girl, watch a movie, eat steak, get drunk, have sex, eat steak go sleep. And wake up to the girl the next morning and eat steak. Yea, pretty good.

As far as me probaly a perfect day would to go to a huge lan party the likes of PAX or Digital Overlord with a good friend (or friends).

Haha, that gave me this great mental image of eating steak off a girl...whoa. :P

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Haha, that gave me this great mental image of eating steak off a girl...whoa. :P

ok.. now that would be perfect. :lol: