Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, look around the RSOF long enough... :shock:

vfunnypostwl8.png

This makes me love life and at the same time lose more respect I didn't really have for the human race.

So, I'm actually contributing to this post...

[hide=A big picture of funny posts I found.]funnyforumposts.jpg[/hide]

My favorites are the replys to the first two posts.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Not RSOF, but if is a funny forum post. Unfortunately, it's from this forum, but it made me laugh so I'm putting it here before the thread is locked.

ok, so i was just surfing the knowledge base and i came across this reference to POH. And of course POH is HOP backwards, as in hip-hop, obviously they were referring to an upcoming update that is hip-hop related.

Now i thought why are jagex messing with hip-hop? and it came to me, this months quest will be based on how the war in iraq parallels the east coast-west coast rap wars, obviously. Jagex are sticking it to the man.

How does eminem come into all of these crazy coincidences? read on

Now if you change the E in eminem to a J, the M to an A, the I to a G, the N to an E and the E to an X and disregard all the other letters. EMINEM becomes JAGEX! A coincidence? i think not.

please hold your applause (for my insight) for when the update is released

It was also sad to see all the replies it got. Most of them being spam about the post itself being spam. #-o :wall:

Replying to spam is spam, why don't people understand!!! -.- [/rant]

Cowards can't block Warriors.

funnypostaa3.png

[Other image be here.]

I swear I found both of these within 5 minutes.

"ur name is wat i was bout to say"

That made me lol :D

Even if it is kinda mean... :-$

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Code of Conduct

> RuneScape Forums > Rants > GODSword overpowerd

<< first < prev Page of 1 next > last >>

Refresh

Darkshades34

28-Aug-2007 13:57:16

The godsword is overpowerd they nerfed mage and range by it

look at the armadyl godsword 25% more damage while at 99str maxed gear you have a str bonus of 172 and you can easily hit 56 with it without spec and with spec 70! yes 70! great for the KO and mage they really nerfed that now with zamoraks freezing spec for 20sec... good job jagex!

this is schocking!

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Not RSOF, but if is a funny forum post. Unfortunately, it's from this forum, but it made me laugh so I'm putting it here before the thread is locked.

ok, so i was just surfing the knowledge base and i came across this reference to POH. And of course POH is HOP backwards, as in hip-hop, obviously they were referring to an upcoming update that is hip-hop related.

Now i thought why are jagex messing with hip-hop? and it came to me, this months quest will be based on how the war in iraq parallels the east coast-west coast rap wars, obviously. Jagex are sticking it to the man.

How does eminem come into all of these crazy coincidences? read on

Now if you change the E in eminem to a J, the M to an A, the I to a G, the N to an E and the E to an X and disregard all the other letters. EMINEM becomes JAGEX! A coincidence? i think not.

please hold your applause (for my insight) for when the update is released

It was also sad to see all the replies it got. Most of them being spam about the post itself being spam. #-o :wall:

Replying to spam is spam, why don't people understand!!! -.- [/rant]

IT was rather interesting though, especially the part about watching everyone flame that idiot. the most idiotic part of his post was:

It's like saying "Hey paaaaaaaasta has everything to do with lord of the rings

just change the P into L, the 1st A into O, the 2nd A into R, the 3rd A into D, the 4th A into a space, the 5th A into O, the 6th A into F, the 7th A into a space, the 8th A into T, the S into H, the T into E, the A into a space and add in R-I-N-G-S.

:wall: :wall:

and everything else I saw posted here is completely shocking, I know Runescape's average IQ is low, but not that low!

funnyforumpost.jpg

LMAO!! :lol: :XD:

OMFG! I lol'ed like 3 times really hard in rl! :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

I seriously fell off my chair :P

That's the best thing I've seen all day

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

From the rants section of course

4qj0ep3.jpg

68bx5c7.jpg

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

funnyforumpost2.jpg

Other than the highlighted part, my favorite part is where he says "dumbed down godwars dungeon... WHERE THE REWARDS ARE ACTUALLY WORTH IT!"

Seriously... what's wrong with people?

i did death plateau in 35 minuites.

and 20 more minuites of playing cough...must...kill...dad...cough=me looting deathpiles in the god wars dungeon.

and the godsword is t3h 1337, j00 ch00b. 132 str bonus... p0mg lyk wtf.../1337sp34k

I honestly don't know why cheating is so bad. If you own a console like the Ps2 or the Xbox, I'm willing to bet that you have used a cheat for a certain game that you couldn't beat. If you've played Halo 2 on Xbox live, no doubt you've outmapped or super jumped which is abusing glitches and bugs. Why is it so "bad" on an internet game like RS. Honestly I think it's [developmentally delayed] that people are so pissed because of it. Gold farming helps poverty ridden Asian families make money to feed their children. Why is it so wrong? Give me a good point that you can defend and I'll think about changing my mind.

sadly, that is on the tif.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Spam is just too funny for people to pass up, I think. <3: :XD:

funnysecurityguard.jpg

EDIT: The guy who said "I don't like you alot" is posting that on like every thread on the rants forum. :XD:

EDIT #2: I found another one.

funnyrant.jpg

:shock: :shock:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

funnysecurityguard.jpg

EDIT: The guy who said "I don't like you alot" is posting that on like every thread on the rants forum. :XD:

Lol :XD:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

funnysecurityguard.jpg

EDIT #2: I found another one.

funnyrant.jpg

:shock: :shock:

The second one is sarcastic... still pretty funny, though.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

rsof3rx3.png

:lol: at the spam... and WTF is this new ting with the vegeta and spammer level??? And the 'Over 9,000' comment(s) that come after it? Is it from some stupid anime show? #-o

It's over 9000 is a internets meme, if you don't know what that is, i'm not explaining.

mithmsanta,driller75.gif

badatmathsal4.png

Not only did he make himself look like an idiot for not being able to do a simple calculation, he put the wrong alch price.

-1468th to 99 Fishing on 3rd March 07

-372nd to 99 Hunter on 3rd April 07