All Games Must End - APRIL FOOLS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSN:Wild Goat 14

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

This went on long enough. April fools on the lottery. Yes, I'm going for 85 fletching. Yes, most everything else is true. Yes, I'm going to be playing less to spend more time with my son.

But....

April fools on the giveaway. O:)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Valerie = super shocked.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

As it has been said before. Heroes will be remembered, But legends will never die. it is your choice to decide if Leesters is a legend or a hero. but in my mind Leesters you are truly a hero. Good luck with your son and i hope he recognizes a great person when he sees one because you are truly great.

The Following Animals Are Communist

1. The Ant

2. The Cockroach

3. The Rabbit

4. The Eloi

5. The Mouse

6. The Penguin

7. The Smurfs

Hail the Victorious Red State!

I will be coming, though i feel very guility of you leaving and giving items to people. My RS name is "Martin Ma175", i am a member and i am new to this fourms. Just as the riddle said:

Life is death and Death is death

RUNESCAPE RULEZ + ijji.com + SOLDIER FRONT! Do you play Soldier Front, Gunz, Gunbound, War Rock, or Runescape? Contact me so we can meet! - BRING IT ON - :D

LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! =D> =D> :notalk: :notalk: :shame: :shame: :x :shock: :evil: :twisted: :XD:

RUNESCAPE RULEZ + ijji.com + SOLDIER FRONT! Do you play Soldier Front, Gunz, Gunbound, War Rock, or Runescape? Contact me so we can meet! - BRING IT ON - :D