All Games Must End - APRIL FOOLS

Its been six years since I had to run from a Varrock Guard. Six years since I killed my first goblin. Six years since my first death exploring the scorpions at the dwarf mine under Falador.

Since then, I've reached all my goals. 99 combats. I can craft glory ammies. I can mine rune, make all the potions, burn all the logs, craft all the runes, slay all the slayer monsters. And I have acquired my red party hat.

So now, Its time to move on. Its time to start being and adult, and be a better Dad. Some of my closer friends are aware of my plan to quit playing Runescape. Valerie is not pleased, but I will not disappear. But now its time to share the wealth the the community that has given me a place to call home.

I have one goal left. I must reach 85 fletching to finish the goals. And this 85 fletching party will be the going away party with some big bang.

I will be giving away all of my bank duplicates at this final party. When I sparkle, I'll be holding a drawing for giving away my duplicates. Sorry, but the party hat will stay on this character till its death.

Some things that will be given away are dragon chain, ranger set, full dragon set, tresure trail specials, and of course everything in my bank, because I have two of everything.

Here are the rules -

~~ Sign up here with your RS name to have your name added.

~~ Your avatar must have a join date prior to 12-31-06

~~ You must be a member (Party at house, items members only)

Sometime this month, I will set a date for the party with a weeks notice. There will be a party at my house, a sparkle for my final goal, and a drawing with all names entered for the Great Giveaway.

Its been a great game, and a great adventure. But, alas, with gaining more custody of my boy, and with my challenge to keep interested in a game I've basically finished, its time to let my membership expire.

I have one month of membership left. I may rejoin, of course. I can never bury Leesters. But he will be retiring to the fishing spawns around the world, and to the golf course at Lumby. Barrows items will be kept for the future DK and Barrows adventures if I ever feel like it.

So, join Leesters for one final hurrah, and sign up for the great giveaway.

Keep an eye out for the party, and sign up for the lottery! You won't need be present to win, but you will need to collect before my membership expires. (And since I won't be online much, its advised to make the party)

And thank you all for being the best community in the world wide game of Runescape! <3:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This went on long enough. April fools on the lottery. Yes, I'm going for 85 fletching. Yes, most everything else is true. Yes, I'm going to be playing less to spend more time with my son.

But....

April fools on the giveaway. O:)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see you go Leesters. I'll miss seeing you around these boards.

RSN:Legolas x0x

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I'll join you in your party. i've very disapointed you're leaving, I never got to know you.

THe april fools gave some challange to reading your post. BUt I understand what you're saying. I've also been playing for 6 years but there's something that keeps me playing. I'd love to say goodbye, and bury RS forever, but once you've grown attached to somethign you can't let it go

I admire you my friend

RSN: Made0f12une

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I don't mean to be rude, I respect you too much to do so, but I'm not sure if I should believe this. You did post on April fools day, and there were numerous joke threads last night after midnight.

But if you being serious, you will be sadly missed over here on 99. I never got to talk to you much, but you always seemed to liven thing under when you stopped by in edge for one reason or another.

Oh, and yeah, put me down on the list. Who would ever pass up a gift from one of the game's greats?

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

1) Hmmm, 1 April eeh? Trying doesn't hurt.

RSN = Kill Life

2) Moving this to another forum... 1 April eeh...

Edit: Thought it would be for 1 April. Like you would post in the wrong forum :-k

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Man... never thought I'd see this day.. please tell this is an april fools joke?

RSN - Mark00000001

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

:ohnoes: april fools please! Please please!

if not, curses you! May your RL be haunted by your RS-L forever!

Actually, hope you the best, I will try to attend if i remember (give us a holla at #runescape).

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Leesters.. you're like one of the only people I respect on these forums. Don't go!

RSN: liuzerozliu

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

it's too hard to tell! He's too eloquent! #-o

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

Sad to see you go. If's it's not a trick

This might be an april fools but i'd rather be fooled than the sucker who didn't get anything :wink:. Enjoy life <3:

Rsn:[bleep]erkid

Quit RuneScape :)

If you are being serious, I hope everything goes well for you in real life

The party sounds like a good idea too,

RSN - Masterdez

Founder of Fast Free Double Natures 40292632082564828.png

Click here to see my Goals and Achievements!