Probably wouldn't be that great :(

They should have told us the reason for the hunting skill <.<

EDIT: Omg they did put that stuff in general guides! :!:

What a great April Fool's Joke ::'

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice article...but is this an april fools joke?well...ill stay on guard....and did you happen to snacth the plans for a new bank layout among all those papers?(plz say yes)

Will get a new Siggy, if I get around to it[/size]

Did you get secret info from jagex? Cause those guides are on the general guides. Or are you just trying to get jagex to put those things in?

Btw: no did you know?

I would put a cool link here but I don't know how.

Amusing, but it is past 12.

I love reading things, then doing them in my own way, and I am bored so I have re-done a bit of the story in my own style. Up to the map checking bit, if I'm not allowed to do this Ill take it off straight away

The sky was dark, and the moon shone brightly through the scattered clouds. The night guard sighed, as he looked at blank security cameras. He tore his gaze away, and moved over to the coffee machine. He put his cup under the machine, and pressed a small green button. There was a small winding sound, and a thick brown liquid oozed into the cup.

A group of people where crowded against the wall of the building, and the leader, the stealthiest one, heard the sounds of the machine. He gestured to the others to follow him, and he pulled out a small picklock. He shoved it into the keyhole, and turned it with ease. He heard a slight click, and the door swung open.

They stole across the small corridor, weightless. It seemed, all of them wore sky blue boots, and capes made out of a spotty animal fur. It seemed to be the source of their weightlessness; they also wore dark gloves that muffled all the sounds that they made.

The guard was oblivious, and moved back to his desk. He pulled open a small drawer, and searched through it. He pulled out a magazine with a light green cover, and placed it on the desk. He then pulled a small pencil out of his pocket, and opened the magazine to one of the many crosswords.

The mythical creature, the stargazer. Half man half horse.

Centaur, mythical! Yeah, right. This clue giver hadnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t got a clue what he was on about! He scribbled down in the answer in scribbled handwriting, and lucky for the group didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t look up.

The group of people where on the third step when one of them, wearing a violet paper hat, picked his ears and heard the scribble of a pencil. They where nearing a grand window, and if they where discovered they would be seen easily. The one in the hat looked at the others, they where wearing a black leather, dragon hide. Some of them had clear bows, made of elven crystal that shone in the light of the moon coming in from the window.

The leader pulled out a small piece of parchment, and traced something with his finger. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâ13th floorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ he muttered to himself, but the others heard anyway.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Bravo! =D> Excellent. I believe that the editor mentioned a purple phat in at least two earlier articles. Perhaps the editor has 99 thieving? Wonderful story, just the thing to give me a break from agility training :)

Cieco mondo...cieco mondo

If you look closely at the skill guide and general guide pages, you'll notice that they are called "skill_guides2" and "general_guides2" so that they can easily change them tomorrow once Aprils Fool's Day is over with. 8-)

Jad is a noob - Trust me.

However... the Fire Cape is nice.

Bravo! =D> Excellent. I believe that the editor mentioned a purple phat in at least two earlier articles. Perhaps the editor has 99 thieving? Wonderful story, just the thing to give me a break from agility training :)

no, in a previous article he said he was doomed to have medium levels, so he doesn't have 99 theiving

I would put a cool link here but I don't know how.

I like these ideas that were issued in the story. On top of it being just a plain good story :D . The only Idea that I didn't like was the boomerang teleport. That would make every aspect of this game ridiculously easy, especially if you could trade them. All the rich people would buy tons of these, and since most skills involve running back and forth between places they could power train any skill. You could also boomerang teleport to places such as the daggannoth rex maging spot, so you could essentially train magic very effectively on the dagg kings, not only ruining drop prices but making 99 magic very easy and very profitable to get. I could go but I think you get my point :lol: .

Very well written article, I enjoyed it \:D/