Tip.It Times Presents: A Midnight Raid

Kiara_Kat

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like the boomerang tele..makes things too easy

but the horses are a good idea, and so are the steam powered boats.

was the atricle based on somthign true?

or is it just for april fools day

or is it just a article?

Main - Silvertkdnic

Nice article!

Who were the guy with the purple partyhat and the one with 99 thieving?

That would be Dalcyte.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

Ever think of pursuing a career in novel writing?

P.S. - How did you think of all this stuff :-s

How do you know that he/she ISN'T a novel writer already. The editor's identity is secret........OMG!!! THE TIP.IT TIMES EDITOR IS J.K ROWLING!!! :wall: :ohnoes: :uhh: :-#

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I think the engineering skill will be out, i saw a link on a another topic somewhere that lead to the tipit skill page, but there was one more skill: engineering, sounds like another pile of "cart" to me, but you know

moi_extraire.gif

Yes, I do know I'm not ranked in any REAL skills.

That was great! :P

No wonder they always finish all the guides so promptly! :-$

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

A very interesting read ::'

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

At first i was think this would be about the OOC taking Jagex HQ over yesterday and releasing their own April BTS(which was an April fools joke, but i bet the OOC and those non-cooking pures found it fun)

Then it turned out to be the Tip.it crew... which was surprising to say the least, well, i have to say, at least we now know how you guys are at the fore-front of fansites, and always beating others to the latest quest and skill guides.

maxsig28nv.gif

Just a shame Jagex doesn't have a 4th floor :P

I can see Andrews House from my house......I live about 1/2 a mile away.

P41211180.jpg

Even though that pic was off teh internet.[/img]

Comeplete and utter.....KAOS

:P nice story i'll get going on my response maybe.

It was a dark and stormy night. Well, not really, it was just an ordinary night but IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve always wanted to use that as an opening line. Anyway the dopey, watchman at the editors house was snoozing and snoring in front of the video displays (TV), kind of sorta almost watching- well, to the extent you can with places which donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t actually have real cameraÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s or video displays and when your sleeping. Nothing happened here-I wonder whyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæAt least not after the editor went out anyway-which was rarely but never without a weeks notice.

The watchman was content with their couch potato job-never had to do anything when the editor was home. But tonight he was not home and missed his usual pizza delivery.

But back to this particular night. It was dark even though it was not stormy. The moon was showing its dark side and much of the starlight was obscured by clouds. The night watchman glanced at the TV, poured himself another cup of tea and went back to doing the crossword puzzle in the newspaper:

5 Down: What you get for breaking ad entering.

The night watchman snorted: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWell you know-breaking and entering cropped up recently anyway. Well I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know. He didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t fill in the answer and took another sip of tea.

"Ah! Nothing like a nice cup of tea." He thought to himself as he sharpened his pencil.

It was at this moment, had he been paying attention to the video screens instead of musing on crossword would have seen several figures slip stealthily into the shadow of the building by the rear entrance. Once safely out of sight of the cameras, the leader of the team spent no time at all picking the lock on the door (at level 99 thieving heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d had plenty of practice!).They were rather strangely dressed, their pale skin and spotty faces made them almost weightless. Their odd outfits were made from what looked like paintball gear; they wore the paintball mask and the rest of the full suit. They had parked their jeep just outside. Strangest of all they all carried paintball guns that appeared to be made from plastic. One of them wore a purple paper hat; like a scrumpled paper ball with dunce on it.

The leader consulted his map.

"Right", he said, "weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve got plenty of time. ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s at least an hour till the watchman makes his next rounds. We need to get to R&D on the 13th floor. Unfortunately weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re going to have to use the stairs at the end of this corridor. So letÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s get going!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

very nice article, horses is a good idea, as well as some other stuff mentioned in it =D>

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~