Silly String, Saving Lives????

shivers21

Are they idiots? You use anything you can to get an advantage in war...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Wow. The government needs to prioritize. What comes first? The army's dignity? Or the army's survival? If silly string prevents one poor soul from getting their legs blown off from a trip wire, I say ther's no reason to disregard it as a helpful method.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

The problem with these modern governments is they pruoritize everything the wrong way. plus, they look at everything from their point of view.

Declaring war--- for the government, it involved sitting by a table with other politicians for 3 hours tensly discussing the posibility.

For a soldier, it means one second they're in a secure home, the next second their fighting for survival ina foreign country.

Now silly string. For the government, its a sheer blemish on the country's dignity, using such a childish toy to save the army, revealing how dependant the army is on their products.

For a soldier, neglecting silly string means increasing the dangers. it means every step you take in a house you broke into may be your last. and for what? because the government wants its dignity.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

This is what happens with a limated military budget. Theres proboly some really expensive way to do the same thing, but I thionk this is great. How did they figure it out though? I mean did a solder just so hapen to have an urge to spray silly string?

Go Canada :thumbsup:

Good job Canada, ruin another good idea! The canadaian goverment is a joke, sad sad stuff. (Im canadaian)

I say let them use it

Yesh p|[]>

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

well... $3 a can, 1 can for every squad, 5 people to every squad, wouldnt cost to much, so theres no reason to ban it.

i'd use it anyway lol... forget them stupid politicians, not like they ever did anyone any good...

politicians messed everything up.

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

I'm sure if they attached the bottle to a gun, raised the cost to 500$ and made the silly string black, they'd allow it to pass as military suitable. O:)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

So thats why america thinks canada suck :P

A kid bought some silly string in the spiderman gloves, he then though he was spiderman, sprayed it on his neighbors wall out his window and jumped. I know i shouldnt laugh but still :lol:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

okay... someone buy the silly string company (or whatever) name it something else, raise the price, sell it to the military, sell it to the children, that will be overwhelmed by owning a military "weapon"

problem solved \'

but then you still have the problem of having too high of a problem.

STEVEN HARPER IS A DORK HEAD!

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

STEVEN HARPER IS A DORK HEAD!

I agree with anyone who says someone forgot to drop the kids off at daycare. 'idiot'? Ok. 'Twit'? Sure. Even nincompoop or dimbulb. But what on earth is 'dork head' supposed to mean?

C2b6gs7.png

ok, fine

STEVEN HAPER IS A DIMWITTED DIMBULB NINCOMPOOP!

i don't like him.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

So... This canadian guy, took a look at (imagine a turning head here):

a can of silly string (turn head)

A dead soldier (turn head)

Can of silly string (turn head)

Dead soldier

And decided he would rather have dead soldiers than silly string? Christ somebody got sprayed with it by a bully in school <.<