how often do you visit party petes.

Star_Fox

if your extremely bored with nothing to do and nothing to make money with then this place might be for you. how often do you visit this place to pick up scraps from other peoples junk? or do you like to attend events there?

i didnt think i could go on living without this topic being made, thank you.

could you please explain how i would measure the amount of time(s) ive spent/went their? it would truly help me answer this topics alot better since i cant really discuss it.

could you please explain how i would measure the amount of time(s) ive spent/went their? it would truly help me answer this topics alot better since i cant really discuss it.

Dee dee dee

77yLQy8.png

i hate the place, i only go there to see what junk people might have thats useful

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

huh... you can get things there?

didnt know lol

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I go there when peoples have big parties and stuffzors

in english:

I attend Pete's hall of parties during special occurences such as parties and Daclyte getting 99 thieving.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

I find it a waste of time. Id rather mine tin

exactly, what are the chances of getting something good from it? i got a mystic hat once... oo big deal. you go their once and you understand it and thats about it. not alot of people use this place because of a few reasons. it costs 1k(i know not alot...) they have no control over who comes and the placement and division of items is not that good, or at least controlable which is something people like.

Dee dee dee

i would really like to see some1 answer this with a reasonable answer that is not like the most vaguest and defined by perception of time/reality. if you think about it, occasionally is a probable answer to this topic, and then what is occasionally defined as in RS? once a week? once a month? once a year?

also, how do i remember how many times ive been to an insignificant place? i cant even remember how many times ive killed the KQ, and its alot less then the times ive been to party petes and killing the queen is considerable more memorable and challenging then going to a place where i could pay suits of armor to dance or have balloon shower me.

exactly, what are the chances of getting something good from it? i got a mystic hat once... oo big deal. you go their once and you understand it and thats about it. not alot of people use this place because of a few reasons. it costs 1k(i know not alot...) they have no control over who comes and the placement and division of items is not that good, or at least controlable which is something people like.

now if only jagex would make something similar in POH, then it would be awesome. Idea is great but there is no control who will come and when anyone will pull lever

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Dee dee dee

i would really like to see some1 answer this with a reason answer that is not like the most vaguest and defined by perception of time/reality. if you think about it, occasionally is a probable answer to this topic, and then what is occasionally defined as in RS? once a week? once a month? once a year?

also, how do i remember how many times ive been to an insignificant place? i cant even remember how many times ive killed the KQ, and its alot less then the times ive been to party petes and killing the queen is considerable more memorable and challenging then going to a place where i could pay suits of armor to dance or have balloon shower me.

jessy just get out of my thread, you always post this cabbage daily basis. why cant you just leave me alone? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dee dee dee

i would really like to see some1 answer this with a reason answer that is not like the most vaguest and defined by perception of time/reality. if you think about it, occasionally is a probable answer to this topic, and then what is occasionally defined as in RS? once a week? once a month? once a year?

jessy just get out of my thread, you always post this cabbage daily basis. why cant you just leave me alone? :roll: :roll: :roll:

he hates us all :roll: :wall:

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!