Lower burnt food rate?

zhong881209

If you had asked the lumby cook, he claims that his range has a lesser chances of burning than normal ranges.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

In the Knowledge Base on the official website there's cooking FAQ. It clearly states that the Lumbridge Cook's range reduces the chance to burn food and that Chef's Hat does NOT reduce the burning chance. Also I don't think that apron reduces the chance either, but that hasn't been confirmed by Jagex, at least yet.

To be honnest there are only a few things that affect the burning rate and these are and have been ever since RSC:

A) Cooking gauntlets (family crest quest)

B) The range at lumbridge (after Cook's assistance)

C) Your cooking level. (yay)

D) Unconfirmed though, the furnaces in the cooking guild. I thought these had the same as the one in Lumbridge, but do not take that from me.

Further clothing as Aprons and chef hats do NOT effect the burning rate.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

The cooking range only helps with lower level fish though, so it doesn't always help.

I'd say the only item that really helps is Cooking Guantlets, and your cooking level.

icecube7.jpeg

i think lumbrige range is a better range then everywhere else

It is, but I don't think wearing an apron and a chef's hat will change anything...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

all ranges decrease the chance of burning foods, log fires burn food more easily, but at a certain lvls, like at about lvl 50 for trout, u wont be burning any no matter what(like ive never burnt any trout or salmon since lvl 50 and im at lvl 70 now)

but ya, if u have high enough lvl, go ahead and do log fire, but if u have like 5 lobs and u dont wanna burn them, go with a range

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king