Best reward in party petes

Jeffery

i hope i can make a nice drop chest in my 124 cmb party 99 def, 1800 total and maxed out all in 1 party :)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

nice any1 got a screen of rares in there :)

and this chest is at party petes, south east of seers bank, if ur new to members :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

honestly the best items ive ever gotten were 2 santas in rsc, one of the santas i knew the guy that was dropping and had him tell me where he dropped it and i got it :P and the 2nd one same clan that was dropping but i got it on my own that time and my other best item was rite after my first hacking in rs2 and i had went to seers, i believe it was right after the start of rs2 and i walked into party petes not knowin wut was going on because in rsc there were no ballons and i stepped on a ballon and found a red mask! :D i was happy but i think i didnt sell it for much.. lol

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

bankpage1.jpg

bankpage2.jpg

bankpage3.jpg

bankpage4.jpg

I dropped all that..

In beta

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

WHAT THE HECK IS BETA LOL?? :boohoo:

sorry for that, but im getting really confused right here.

i got addy javelin only 2 tho.

back before runescape had its 3d engine.. it was runescape classic..

they had several beta tests.. one was where they copied your EXACT account but did not link the two (to avoid possable bug cheats)

and i did a drop party in party petes..

i wish i had taken pics it was cool

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I was at a super bowl drop party last year and the guy put in a d b axe. Didn't get it though :( later in another party there was a torag helm.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

The bank is not in beta-its either fake or taken after. That zammy kite couldnt have been their as treasure trails wernt released then. Nice stuff though...
acctually rune kites used to look like that before treasure trails came out and you may also notice that the rune plate used to look like it had gloves attached but it didnt look like that when you wore it
kirby-sig.gif