Furies: Solid Prices?

Infi

Well after reading a guide about selling chaoses and deaths to the rune shop to obtain Tokkul, it costs around 4 million pieces. Considering that furies are around 4.8-4.9million gp at the moment, do you think that the prices of furies will plunge below the 4 million gp to obtain the onyx gem? Or do you think that Jagex will release a new way in order to obtain the onyx gem.

Discuss! :-k

infamous

Edit: Would a mod kindly move this to General P2P since I accidentally clicked the wrong button, please and thank you. :oops:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Yeah, I reported my own post 3 seconds after posting it. :oops:

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

But what about the prices? What are your opinions on it.

It is very hard for me to obtain Tokkul in the pits and even in the caves it's difficult since the max you can get is around 16K (that is, if you have the fire cape), and just getting the Tokkul would mean you spending it on super restores, ranging pots, bow charges, xbows, armour repairs, etc.

infamous

If anything i think the price of chaos/death runes would rise i don't think it would directly effect furies although the rise in price of chaos/death runes would most probably cause a price change for furies as the people who get them this way would still want to make the same amount of profit.

This is what i think any way ^.^

I got about 250k tokkul by buying obby weapons very cheap and selling them to the shop, it took about 500k to get 250k tokkul. The prices will never drop below the 4.0 mill because if they do no new jems will come into the economy and prices will go back up again, unless a monster is released that drops it, in which case its anybodies guess.

Unless Jagex changes:

Fury = 33,333 Chaos runes.

Unless Jagex changes:

1 Chaos rune = 110 GP (from shops)

Absolute minimum price for fury = 3.66 (3.7)M.

-------

On a short-term note, I don't think Bracelet will seriously affect Fury prices. There are lots of furies in the market, so if the prices go up we'll see a lot of sellers.

At most I think furies will peak at ~5.2 for a few days, given that Bracelet isn't amazing.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

furies have been stable since their release, I dont see them dropping anytime soon. This months jewelry update will probably raise the prices too, since they will make onyx bracelets useful, and possibly the onyx necklace as well.

Fury's prices rely on the chaos market.

Prices are going down, because more people are selling the chaos as a means to make money.

Only real problem with this is as prices go down, the money spent on the time for your labor decreases.

Fury's used to be prices all the way around 6m...and they were steady at 5.5 for quite a while...but now if they are down to 4.9, pretty much you're just getting less money for your time. Chaos prices havn't gone down yet, which surprise me, because it's pretty amazing how many chaos are in that shop every day.

w4M8t.png

as a personal fury maker id say yes but not as quickly as the whip did, but i bet they are gonna fall to around 4.3 and makers will not make that much cash anymore and it wont be worth it and the price will go back up

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I had a fury, its really not much better than a glory. I would have kept it but it dropped in price from 5M to 4.8M. That's too big of a drop for something not worth the price at all. Whips used to be 2.7M, furies used to be 5M... :?

there prices were steady for quite awhile. since the con came out they sunk below 4m but since the fury merchanters no longer bought onyx gems so they quickly rose back to their regular prices.

Im not quite sure

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

Fury's prices rely on the chaos market.

Prices are going down, because more people are selling the chaos as a means to make money.

Only real problem with this is as prices go down, the money spent on the time for your labor decreases.

Fury's used to be prices all the way around 6m...and they were steady at 5.5 for quite a while...but now if they are down to 4.9, pretty much you're just getting less money for your time. Chaos prices havn't gone down yet, which surprise me, because it's pretty amazing how many chaos are in that shop every day.

If anything from what you say surely chaos prices will go up, as people are selling all their chaos to buy tokkul, so people who buy chaos to use it for magic will have less people to buy from. So with a smaller supply they should be willing to pay higher prices.

Also, why would they release a new way to obtain onyx as unless the new way is related to the tzhaar it wouldn't make much sense, so the only way i could see this happening is when the rest of the city is opened up to us, thier is a new way to get it.

whats all this about bracelets? (sp) did i miss a update?

It hasn't been updated yet, but it is a future released confirmed by JaGEx.