Multi-Site Steel War 2 (May 19, 2pm EST)

Looks awesome. What's the site that thought of it? I notice Tip.it is the only site without RS, or Runescape in its name.

Sal's Realm :shame:

You might see me their I'll see if I can get my brother and his elite Pk'er friends to join the fight for Tip.it.

If I go I'll bring some of my 100+ friends at least we'll stand a chance then!

:XD: :XD: Can't wait!! :XD: :XD:

If your in groups take out the highest level players first!!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome. What's the site that thought of it? I notice Tip.it is the only site without RS, or Runescape in its name.

At first i had no idea what you were trying to say, but after i saw what RoswellCrash said it makes perfect sence. You wanted to know what site thought of the MSSW concept :wall:

You see I am mainly from runevillage, so a good arguement could be made as to it being thought up by runevillage. However I chose to make it completely unbiased, so RV gets no special treatment (except for getting yellow capes, cause yellow is my favorite color). For this reason no site thought of it, but a person from RV designed and maintened the entire thing.

MSSW4TI.png

At first i had no idea what you were trying to say, but after i saw what RoswellCrash said it makes perfect sence. You wanted to know what site thought of the MSSW concept :wall:

You see I am mainly from runevillage, so a good arguement could be made as to it being thought up by runevillage. However I chose to make it completely unbiased, so RV gets no special treatment (except for getting yellow capes, cause yellow is my favorite color). For this reason no site thought of it, but a person from RV designed and maintened the entire thing.

What is there to maintain?

What is there to maintain?

their are actually quite a few things that I maintain, firstly i maintain the topics, making sure that anyone who asks a question gets an offical responce. Then i also maintain the images, constantly correcting any mistakes that their are...and making minor improvements. One of the most recent ones i made was adding a countdown to the main sig, and before that i guess i replaced the banner with a better (and smaller) one. Before that I did a complete overhaul of the time to help more people, and before that is a bit clowdy...but i remember doing something about messaging a bunch of people.

MSSW4TI.png

aw man im in

as u can tell bye my stats i will be pretty gewd :twisted:

your so close to combat 90, i'm pretty sure i had almost the same identicle combat stats...and then i leveled str and att to 74 and def to 72 i believe :P Your next goal should be to reach combat 90, and then just stay their, cause the road from 90 to 100 is a long one :ohnoes:

edit - weak, sorry double post (i forgot their was a 4th page) :(

MSSW4TI.png

I made my own little banner, I think it gets the point across.

49g1e80.gif

EDIT: I adjusted the timing on this one some

2pzinvr.gif

That banner is awesome Lordofrah1, awesome enough to add to the main post :P

edit - its up their, hopefully more people will use it. Also if you want to make a change to it just PM me the edited version and i'll upload over the current one \'

MSSW4TI.png

I made my own little banner, I think it gets the point across.

49g1e80.gif

EDIT: I adjusted the timing on this one some

2pzinvr.gif

That banner is awesome Lordofrah1, awesome enough to add to the main post :P

edit - its up their, hopefully more people will use it. Also if you want to make a change to it just PM me the edited version and i'll upload over the current one \'

Woot lol, and I added some of the banners to my rune shop for some extra advertisement. It's here.

Nice, maybe I'll come, if I won't, good luck to Tip.It:D

And may I point out that Amsterdam and Brussel, and the rest you noted as GMT+2 are actually GMT+1?

nope, according to timeanddate amsterdam and brussel is at GMT+2 right now (cause of daylight savings time)

amsterdam --> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16

brussel --> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=48

the rest of them are affected by daylight savings time as well, thats why i left that little message in italics

MSSW4TI.png

i went to last war and loved it :thumbsup:

nowai am i missin out on this again,

Team Brutality = One more reason not for me to step into wildy with anything valuable. O:)