Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

Hey all, I'm Say Somethin.

I'm level 76 combat, and my best skill is woodcutting (lv 82)

I've played on and off for a bit over 2 years, and have been member once.

I'm usally around edgeville, or the lessers in kamagja volcano.

You may also see my other account, Saysomethin2, who is around the monks.

Bye!

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone!im new here. my name is crypto(as you can see).i decided to join you guys(and gals) here at tip.it because my mate on rs told me about it and i had a look here and its cool, i thought you lot are cool and friendly so i joined :thumbsup: , i saw the video of the kidnap lol its funny.poor honest.if i was here then i would have helped alot in the attack. :wall:

kinda nervous if ull like me or not :shock: :ohnoes:

~crypto~

crypto90.png

crypto90.gif

Hi, my rs name is Jt Mirage. Im lvl currently 87 combat and have been playing off and on for over 5 years. I love doing quests and treasure trails. Im pretty friendly and will try to help ppl out if they ask nicely and im not to busy. I usually work on my skill whenever I feel like hitting a particular goal or if needed for a quest. Being in college has put a damper on playing time, but I usually get to play for a little bit at night right before bed or a lot on the weekends. I usually have pm on, so feel free to say hi anytime. :D [/img]

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png

Hi, im madthing70

Not much to say about me im Combat 86+ 1260+ total and 190Qp+

Im always getting scammed and losing stuff eg: I think i dropped my whip as it has dissapeared.

I also like correcting peoples mistakes but they still havn't corrected the random events guide. Grrrrr.

(Sorry tip.it I have no reason to say that I only posted the corretion like 2 days ago)

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

Greetings.

My name is Simon but better known as ThaStrake.

I'm 20 years old atm and will become 21 at the 25th of January.

I have registered myself a long time ago, but I don't know why I never got active at our boards.

Anway I'm back. ::'

I started to play RuneScape years ago, at the end of August 2002 to be excact.

I never quit playing, guess after 4 and a half year playing I am to be considered an addict. :lol:

At the moment my combat lvl is 103.75 (almost 104 woot).

I have been part of many clans and groups during all those years and I came to the conclusion that I'm not a true pker, nor a skiller.

I'm proud to be a cluehunter and I have collected some decent armoury and items with clues.

At the moment I am the Moderator of MoZ and Subleader of ZA (MoZjuniors).

We will encounter you one day. :D

Good luck all, and never quit playing, this game owns more than we realy thought, tbh.

"I'm merely a tool of the special operations agency, Hellsing. I dispose of garbage."

"The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame"

Hi, my Runescape name is Yugifreak2 (my username is Aspect here because I HATE my name), and I've been playing for about 2 years. You'll see me around. :)

My stats...

Yugifreak2.png

(Dunno why my mining isn't ranked, its 53...)

Hey, i'm Thekandy, i have a lvl 60 character going by the name of kandy170 and i like doing runecrafting and farming when i'm not mining coal.

i've been playing Runescape almost since it became graphical and i still play a good deal.

Just thought i'd leave a message to let you all know who i am :)

Hello to all you wonderful people. ::' My name is Jasmine in real life. In Runescape, my character is Gongzhu and on here, it's Princess. It's really nice to meet every one of you! I found out about Runescape in Summer of 2001, but never liked it at the start. Then a year later on my birthday, I made my current account and have been playing on and off as of now. In Runescape, I usually mine/fish/woodcut/talk with friends :) In real life, I LOVE to read, write short stories and poetry, play the piano, violin, and flute, sing, and hang out with my wonderful friends :mrgreen: Heh I think that's a good long intro!

I hope to see you guys on the forums again!!

Gongzhu.png

~+*JaSmInE+*~

Hello everyone.. I just got back from being banned. I would like to thank the staff for unbanning me, and I have put my past behind me. If they read over this, I respect the e-mail I got, and I get the argument you put forward.

Thanks for the second chance Tip.it,

Cheesehunk.

Hello to all you wonderful people. ::' My name is Jasmine in real life. In Runescape, my character is Gongzhu and on here, it's Princess. It's really nice to meet every one of you! I found out about Runescape in Summer of 2001, but never liked it at the start. Then a year later on my birthday, I made my current account and have been playing on and off as of now. In Runescape, I usually mine/fish/woodcut/talk with friends :) In real life, I LOVE to read, write short stories and poetry, play the piano, violin, and flute, sing, and hang out with my wonderful friends :mrgreen: Heh I think that's a good long intro!

I hope to see you guys on the forums again!!

wow surprised the name princess wasn't taken; nice too meet you

RSN:P H Osho

Progress: Out of Tutorial!

banned.jpg

Zdrastvooy. ^_^ Menya zovut Unrealevil/Ben/Skye.

I joined a while ago for help with Arenascape. Now I'm coming back because I'd like to get into the community before advertising our clan here. My interests are ... music, stuff that goes fast, and languages. =D Though my first is English.

So ... hello. ^_^

otogiunrealevil16sd.gif

Hi, my ingame name is KingKnight1

Favorite skills are construction, thieving and smithing.

I've played runescape since classic shortly after 2002 (Missed all the events up to the yo-yo, unfortunately) and I'm only level 74 (lol) and only recently became a member.

I lost my old account which was a year old to a scammer who was pretending to be a Jagex player.

KingKnight1.jpeg

my ign is omegan_lord. i played rs for about a year, then got bored, then i came bak again and started a new char.I have only had omegan about a week, but im moving up quickly. :D im looking foward to becoming a part of this wonderful community.

Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go~Slayer

Hi, my name is magib1 and i've been playing Runescape for about a year and a half now. I enjoy the Hunter and fletching skills immensely. I also enjoy doing work for free (that's right, FREE) so if you need a job that will get me exp at no personal cost then pm me in-game!

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

My RSN is I Jellwin I, and i have been playing for around 8 months. Currently level 90 combat with a total level of 1113. I'd like to think iv'e done pretty well, but 6th form commitments now mean that i might be slowing down :(

i+jellwin+i.png

My rs name is Altune and my favorite thing in rs is quests, but since I'm i non-member i resently finished all the quests I can do. :boohoo: I HATE hackers and scammers so if you are a scammer STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you can't guess what Altune means!

You can't? Insanage!

Hey there! I use the same name, Flametrooper, on a few other online communities, namely Wesnoth (great free strategy game), so some people may recognize me.

I played RuneScape about 2 years ago for about a year, became a member, quit, and recently re-began playing, about 1 week before Christmas, and have 2 characters in their high level 20s. The first I created was Flametr00per (I use the name everywhere, heh, but RS wouldn't let me use Flametrooper. Normally I hate numbers in names.), who's a mage, but F2P mages aren't that great, so I made a warrior pure, Vaknorr, as an expirement. They're both newbs right now, but I'm working on them :D and soon they shall dominate...err...well...not be noobs, at least.

P.S: I'm also a 13-year-old whose BIGGEST pet peeve is people with preconcieved notions that 13-year-old RS players are automatically immature, gay noobs, have no sense of humor, are unable to participate in a discussion or handle themselves maturely, can't do anything right, and should basically be talked down to. :x

(What's worse is, a lot of the other 13-year-old I know really are like that. :x

So, this seems a cool enough forum community, from what reading I've been doing...hope to stick around for a while! See you.

sig2.jpg