Ditch in Wilderness?

Midala87

Because most people that do play this game are idiots? Most happen to be under the age of 15 as well, but that's another story.

Are you perhaps implying that everyone under the age of 15 is stupid? That's quite a stereotypical view of the younger teenager. We are not all idiots. In fact, there are/have been child geniuses out there, who are in fact more intelligent than some adults. I do know that half of the RuneScape population is made up of annoying, little, immature children, but having such black and white views is rather absurd, don't you think? Posts like this annoy me. It's like profoundly stating that all teenagers cannot converse/type in proper grammar, with absolutely NO evidence to back it up.

I don't believe I ever said there was a definite link, now did I? If you're going to flame me, at least flame me for things I said, not things you assume I said.

There are plenty of elderly in Florida; there is also more crime down there. Am I saying that most old people rob others? I think not. I simply said that there are a good number of both idiots, and young people.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this update, no more free kills =D. Way ta go jag.

I really hope this is sarcasm. :roll:

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I cant see why the rcers are complaining... Sure its a click but it doesnt slow you down. And Runecrafting is actually the skill that requires the less clicking :P

Also I think it takes you a lil closer of the mage than before (Less wildy to get to mage, less time to get pked)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Because most people that do play this game are idiots? Most happen to be under the age of 15 as well, but that's another story.

Are you perhaps implying that everyone under the age of 15 is stupid? That's quite a stereotypical view of the younger teenager. We are not all idiots. In fact, there are/have been child geniuses out there, who are in fact more intelligent than some adults. I do know that half of the RuneScape population is made up of annoying, little, immature children, but having such black and white views is rather absurd, don't you think? Posts like this annoy me. It's like profoundly stating that all teenagers cannot converse/type in proper grammar, with absolutely NO evidence to back it up.

Anyway, it is a good update on the whole, but unfortunately there are idiots out there who will still ignore the obvious signs of a lure and follow them over the ditch anyway. At the very least it will cut down luring to a small percentage, but it is still going to occur. And yes, I think Runecrafters will be very happy with this, especially if they are getting followed by a player killer to the Wilderness. Of course, it works even better if that particular player uses melee.

I say Wenlock that you can blame the idiots who are under 15 in part for views like that, the other part falls to the people who belive in steriotyping.

On a more related note, I love agility thoghs for free people, i might just go ditch jumping a bit today. Its so people have to make a diliberate effort to enter the wildeness, abosolutly no accidents. This means people NO LONGER HAVE THE RIGHT to complain to Jagex about anything regarding entering the wildness.

i'm guessing since this is not in the General Forum for P2P that this ditch can be used by f2pers.

If so, then ty jagex! I', sure it'll be very usefull. wondering...can rangers and mages shoot over it? cuz it'd be very useful in clan wars and team pking.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Anyway, it is a good update on the whole, but unfortunately there are idiots out there who will still ignore the obvious signs of a lure and follow them over the ditch anyway. At the very least it will cut down luring to a small percentage, but it is still going to occur. And yes, I think Runecrafters will be very happy with this, especially if they are getting followed by a player killer to the Wilderness. Of course, it works even better if that particular player uses melee.

I say Wenlock that you can blame the idiots who are under 15 in part for views like that, the other part falls to the people who belive in steriotyping.

On a more related note, I love agility thoghs for free people, i might just go ditch jumping a bit today. Its so people have to make a diliberate effort to enter the wildeness, abosolutly no accidents. This means people NO LONGER HAVE THE RIGHT to complain to Jagex about anything regarding entering the wildness.

Oi, I'm 13 tyvm. I am actually not stupid, and I honestly hate people that are stereotypical Losers. and you, my friend, were once under 15, And also, you can not put an age on IQ.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well, I think the wilderness luring getting obliterated is worth the extra few seconds. My opinions might change, I don't know. I'm not an avid Pker, or even a Pker of any sort. I do runecraft, but I haven't tried it with the ditch. A suggestion I saw was for you to be able to make a portable bridge with the construction skill and put it on a specific hotspot.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Well, I think the wilderness luring getting obliterated is worth the extra few seconds. My opinions might change, I don't know. I'm not an avid Pker, or even a Pker of any sort. I do runecraft, but I haven't tried it with the ditch. A suggestion I saw was for you to be able to make a portable bridge with the construction skill and put it on a specific hotspot.

TBH, What a perfect idea, except for the part where Its not only for members! So they should just make 3 Bridges, One near the West, THe middle, And East

I dont need a siggy no moar.

i'm guessing since this is not in the General Forum for P2P that this ditch can be used by f2pers.

If so, then ty jagex! I', sure it'll be very usefull. wondering...can rangers and mages shoot over it? cuz it'd be very useful in clan wars and team pking.

the ditch is outside wildy, so no advantage for pking

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

i have a question.

lets say ure fighting someone in lvl 1 wildy...i am a coward so i run when food is gone. doesnt the ditch just make it a lot harder for me to escape?

i havent pked yet with the new wildy ditch btw...

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

i have a question.

lets say ure fighting someone in lvl 1 wildy...i am a coward so i run when food is gone. doesnt the ditch just make it a lot harder for me to escape?

No because wildy ends before you get to the ditch. :D

2eprbpj.png

:boohoo: I am back! :boohoo:

Essentially it seems that abyssal (member/P2p) rune crafter's are the most disappointed in the update as it would slow down the production of runes. Which in turn reduces the amount of money that can be made from them. :wall:

To add to that prices of runes will mostly go up. :ohnoes:

(not that I buy them much)

On a whole however this update seems to be "enjoyed" by most. Especially the "ditch hoppers" :lol:

The lurer's on the other hand; which is wise that they did not show their faces or at least kept them in the shadow, most likely will dislike this update EXTREMELY. Looks like they have to rely on other means. :thumbsup:

So is it truly a worthwhile update? According to most, YES :!:

No, its just that you flamed him for steryeotyping, and then stereotyped children yourself. <.<

No I didn't. I'm talking about the majority of children in RUNESCAPE and not real life. And before the word children I said 'little, immature, and annoying' meaning as in a kind. The other half consists of well mannered and intelligent adults, teenagers, and indeed children who probably have been playing before the age rule came about.

Most children are immature, little and annoying. Immature - they've not grown up yet. Little - see immature. Annoying - maybe not so much, but they are sometimes a little weird. Not that I should be one to talk. :)

Oh, btw, seems like a good update.

Goldflame.png

I can't say I understand why this is a good thing. Is luring the whole "follow me" thing? I'd think that the pop-up would be enough.

Well the pop-up isn't good but it could be safer if those lures say to don't see it just ignore....I almost lost my full blk set when I was lvl 10 by those noobs :shame:

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

i have a question.

No because 3 or 4 lines after u cross the ditch u keep in safe area u don't go to wild when u cross the ditch

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights