Worst comebacks of ALLTIME! (please be appropriate)

Cashcow5

"Your mum" and "So's your face" are not dumb comebacks at all, in fact, they've already succeeded in this thread. If you use that comeback, and the other person gets angry and/or upset by it, two or three words which don't make sense, then you, my friend, have settled the debate.

Getting wound up by "Your mum" or "So's your face" is a lot worse than using it. Take heed, people of this thread.

TRUE.

"So's your face" is used on Scrubs so it is in fact fine to use.

"Yeah well shut up" heard someone say that in an argument before, sounded pathetic, everyone looked at the guy a lot like this emoticon ---> :notalk:

sig5235ro7.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it when people say "yeah, well, shut up." Cause you know theyre pretty damn stupid. Then you can go "You shut up" and then if they have the tiniest bit of intelligence, they'd go "Make me :x " :P

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I know someone at school who can't even come up with a comeback. :wall: When he knows he is losing an argument he says "Well i'll knock ya out..."

We laugh...the scores between arguments won and arguments lost are something like this:

Arguments won (me and friends)- 27 (happens everyday and this is on last count.)

Knock outs (him)- -1 (he insulted some other boys sister and the brother came and nearly knocked him out fighting).

So it just goes to show...violence doesn't solve anything :shame:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

my freinds were at the trai station to go bak home from school and this [developmentally delayed] goes "err u suck" and then 'do u have a sistr?" my friends say "no"

thn the other guy goes "well ya do now"

so in conclusion "well ya do now" is one of th lamest combacks EVERR

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

I myself think that I use the worst comeback....I do this on purpose to get off the topic so they don't realise they have won...

When they say something I just point at someone else and blame it on him...

Though I like this comeback if someones say that you have no comeback:: "I left my comeback in your mum"

You will get it if you think about it.....

"Your mum" and "So's your face" are not dumb comebacks at all, in fact, they've already succeeded in this thread. If you use that comeback, and the other person gets angry and/or upset by it, two or three words which don't make sense, then you, my friend, have settled the debate.

Getting wound up by "Your mum" or "So's your face" is a lot worse than using it. Take heed, people of this thread.

TRUE.

"So's your face" is used on Scrubs so it is in fact fine to use.

Ugh, I hate that. "OMG that was on Scrubs, it's so funny LOL". Newsflash: Scrubs is not original. It just recycles really old jokes and makes them less funny.

I have one that my old room mate used to use all the time.

Our arguments usually went like this:

Me: you're stupid, get a life...

Him: BOINSK!!!!

I donno what the heck that means (boinsk) but i end up rolling on the floor laughing everytime he uses it.

"So!"

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

You're stupider.
Stupider isn't a word.

That is why he said there is irony in it.

I know, he asked if we saw it, and I therefore answered.

Oh, ok then. I just wondered why you've only quoted the first part of his post and concluded you didn't catch his "drift".