What is the most honored skill cape?

thiesje

Most people with a cooking or fletching cape aren't respected by others. They're yelling about 'nub capes' because they think it's quite easy to get one.

Now what do you think is the most honored skill cape?

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think mining and agility are more tedious, it's not that difficult to stand at the alter on world 36 and make nats all day

agility, prayer, herblore, runecraft, mining and farming are the ones I respect the most, especially agility as you can't buy a single exp, it's ALL 100% effort. runecraft takes 4eva, same as mining and farming, and herblore costs alot of time and money also.

2vuhgcn.png

agility

farming

slayer

mining

None of those skills can be "bought" outright. All the combat skills can be pced very easily.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

agility

farming

slayer

mining

None of those skills can be "bought" outright. All the combat skills can be pced very easily.

how can farming not be bought? Just buy thousands of mage and yew trees and the payment plant 4 at a time then go work on something else and come back when your timer buzzes lol

Guest Vod0o

Id Say Construction/Agility. Construction Cause You Gotta Waste 50M On It, And It Shows You Dont Care About The $$. Agility Is Just Plain Hard To Get.

I'd say it has to be Mining. You can't buy it, so that just adds more to the challenge.
True. I saw three people at that little party in Lumbridge the other day. They were level about 40-55 combat. :P

I love the blue in the cape, it stands out.