Unlucky Moments!

mr_emflum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm....well the time i lost blue phat to dwarf in rsc was because i dced so yeah i win

also:

about to getting winning score in cw but game ends

dced loads in slayer tasks..died once or twice though

got 2 hit by prime while dking due to me seeing free p pot and thinking wow

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

gf.PNG

Lost warrior ring and fire cape. Not my worst death but only death that i have pic.

Lol, I love how you said "Gl"

prolly while you were dced she said "GF"

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

I was pking and killed a guy with a bunch of sharks I needed south of the mage arena. Someone else was chasing me the entire time, and I had to eat my precious sharks. :C Boom, dead, less sharks.

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

gf.PNG

Lost warrior ring and fire cape. Not my worst death but only death that i have pic.

Lol, I love how you said "Gl"

prolly while you were dced she said "GF"

too bad they are not the same person, probably is standing on him or talked to him before he went in to fight.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

OMG, my heart was beating so fast like 20 mins ago.

Me and my friends where just hanging out. I let my friend wear my yellow, which was the first person (over the internet) to wear my party hat. He said I wonder what it looks like on the ground. He drops it, looks and then picked it up. Then we went into a remotely empty place to drop all our rares to get a picture, he dropped them and got a picture, then picked up all of our rares except my party hat. So I waited for it to appear and picked it up. I wanted to see what it looked like again because I was standing over it when I picked it up.

ownedkkym7.png

So I dropped and again and said if I lag out make sure you get it. As soon as I dropped it and moved over one step to see it my battery on my laptop dies. I quickly made sure the cord was in than log in. My heart beating like a jackhammer I shockingly type in my name and pass. I log it to see my friend wearing my partyhat. They thought I was joking too that I didn't drop it and just left it in my invatory and just logged. He didn't believe the odds of that happening.

But what are the odds that as soon as I drop it something happens to me. Thats going to be the last time I ever to do something so stupid like that. Good thing I was with my oldest trustworthy online friends. If I was alone and did that I would have had a heart attack. <3:<3:<3: To my friends <3:<3:<3:

Quit RuneScape :)

Took this post straight out of my blog...lazyiness ftw!

But ya looks alot like peelo's death at KQ...only mine ended a little better thankfully :oops:

Well they say a picture is worth a thousand worths...no more such a time then this.

07Feb23-01.png

Killing Kalphite Queen in full veracs, fire cape, fury...andy my lucky rune boots. NO protect item and i get disconneted for crying out loud.

Yet i log back in to find myself with 3hp left in time to tele to safety \'

Gotta <3: My partner and his superior kq knowledge...running to other side of area making kq chase him so i could log on and live <3: Thanks lordfan21 <3:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Took this post straight out of my blog...lazyiness ftw!

But ya looks alot like peelo's death at KQ...only mine ended a little better thankfully :oops:

Well they say a picture is worth a thousand worths...no more such a time then this.

07Feb23-01.png

Killing Kalphite Queen in full veracs, fire cape, fury...andy my lucky rune boots. NO protect item and i get disconneted for crying out loud.

Yet i log back in to find myself with 3hp left in time to tele to safety \'

Gotta <3: My partner and his superior kq knowledge...running to other side of area making kq chase him so i could log on and live <3: Thanks lordfan21 <3:

I read that straight from your blog. Why did I read it a second time <.<

Quit RuneScape :)

I was on Ape Atoll fightin lvl 140 monkey guards, when my connection terminates. I log in, and im in Falador, everything gone excpet my rune chain, my legs, and my d scimmy. My cape, boots, shield, helmet, and some thousands of arrows, all dissappeared. Took a loong time to get it all back.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

in dt, the ice diamond i killed the guy(forget his name :wall: ) but i have no food left, and i get to the troll's parents with 4 hp left :ohnoes: i was almost dieing irl, not really bad luck but it could have been

i use a new account now "knex2"

Ive had plenty \'

Well, i was out pking, and we were in multy gear. I get a nice mystic pk, and right as i was running to it, i got hit and my ring of life activated <.<

Another time i was logging in with ahrims, and someone speced me to the point where i rol'ed to fally XD

Another time we got lured into multy by a backstabing teammate, and a few of my clan (trojann2 included :cry: ) died, but i got rol'ed out at the last second.

Some good, some bad :ohnoes:

RoL'ing while PK'ing, what did you expect?

At least it's better than dying

erkid"]OMG, my heart was beating so fast like 20 mins ago.

Me and my friends where just hanging out. I let my friend wear my yellow, which was the first person (over the internet) to wear my party hat. He said I wonder what it looks like on the ground. He drops it, looks and then picked it up. Then we went into a remotely empty place to drop all our rares to get a picture, he dropped them and got a picture, then picked up all of our rares except my party hat. So I waited for it to appear and picked it up. I wanted to see what it looked like again because I was standing over it when I picked it up.

ownedkkym7.png

So I dropped and again and said if I lag out make sure you get it. As soon as I dropped it and moved over one step to see it my battery on my laptop dies. I quickly made sure the cord was in than log in. My heart beating like a jackhammer I shockingly type in my name and pass. I log it to see my friend wearing my partyhat. They thought I was joking too that I didn't drop it and just left it in my invatory and just logged. He didn't believe the odds of that happening.

But what are the odds that as soon as I drop it something happens to me. Thats going to be the last time I ever to do something so stupid like that. Good thing I was with my oldest trustworthy online friends. If I was alone and did that I would have had a heart attack. <3:<3:<3: To my friends <3:<3:<3:

Lol, close call.

My heart was beating a bit fast just reading it.

adventurer86.png

suggest.gif

ORLYSIGLMAHFAO-3.gif

A while back, I was rcing some nats and I see a guy alcing in santa hat, dsquare and glory. I saw him every time I got a new load of ess and made nats. After a few hours of nats I see him walking back and forth in the edgeville dungeon building basically where the coffins are. There is no one in sight and he is just walking back and forth. I think to myself, macroer. Then an evil chicken comes and starts to attack him. I do a few more loads of nats, and he is down to less than 1/2 health. So I'm standing there waiting for him to die, think of what I could get, like santa, nats, all that cash from the few hours I saw him alching, what he was alching. He gets pretty low then the evil chicken just disappears! I almost yelled out in rage irl. I was furious, but I calmed down and kept on rcing. He had, I would guess 5 hp or so left til dealth. Then I'm like o well, junk happens. And the guy was still walking back in forth for a few more hours after that. A little long of a story, and most likely my worst luck moment....

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

Thought of a couple more close calls, during Fremmenick Isles quest, I was doing it on my laptop and went to fight the final troll.. who would've thought that the second i cross the line into double team was the time my laptop chose to lose connection? I had torags, whip, rune boots, fury, barrows gloves, str cape.

Logged in and I was in fally, my heart started racing, then I noticed I had everything that I had lagged out with, except for ring of life <3: went back and killed the troll with almost no trouble

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

erkid"]OMG, my heart was beating so fast like 20 mins ago.

ownedkkym7.png

Where is that? And why was I not invited? :) :XD:

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

This one time I was pking on my pure and I tried clicking my mouse and nothing would happen, some guy killed me :P

I dced two times in one night during a thunderstorm at KQ :lol:

I was having a bank sale in cammy when I was a big noob, I had a santa and 5m cash and other stuff on me. My main money maker was killing chaos druids and selling unids rannar and above.

This one guy comes up and says hey toast ill buy unids off you for 4k ea if you coem to this place with me.

I told him I already had some banked but he didnt trust me...so he takes me to cave crawlers and I stupidly didnt bank my stuff...I get poisoned and I immediately ran out.

I made it to the bridge and I had about 15 hp left.

I logged out and went on a different account and pmed my friend what happened.

So he comes with an anti and soem sharks.

I hopped worlds and was laggign real bad. I log in and couldnt move anywhere, so I finally log in and I have 3 hp.

If the poison hurt me again I wouldve died.

He traded quickly and I ate the sharks and drank the anti.

I showed him what I had on me and hes like :shock: :o :o :shock: :o :shock:

Close call :lol:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Just had another one... <.< Ok, I just joined a clan, and 6 or 7 of us were on a pking trip, and we were hanging around the GDZ when a 106 in mystic runs up, then runs away(a lure, of course, but we weren't thinking...)(We were 84-99 lvl range), so we keep after him, I see a mass of white dots at the top of minimap, we all run like hell, I drop the mouse off of the desk...>.<... I'm dead, couldn't even prot. item. Thankfully, almost everyone else made it out...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I attack a guy with whip, smite on, he runs north and into multi, my prayer is about 10/52, all 15 or so people have smite on, i try to eat/pot but die = lost whip.

Um, i died earlier at the kq but a mate picked all my stuff up, i've died really randomly loads of times, i remember when i was quite new, i had a robin hood hat and died by a random event, i thought i might have lost my hat but i protected it over a bunch of random junk.

Was alching at duel arena, then i get a phone call. My phone is far away... i go over, and its on a cord, so i can't see the computer screen. So, I come back:

Oh dear you are dead!

2.5k yew longs, 2.5k nats, and black cav down the drain because of some friggin solicitor!

I got disconnected at Torag once while doing Barrows. I just figured when I got disconnected "It's just Torag, he can't do anything!"

Once I finally logged back in, I was in Falador. However, it wasn't because I died. My ring of life saved me!

So I guess it was a lucky/unlucky moment O_o

boeing2os2.png