The 125th Quest

Cha0sx

I really hope they can make lunars worthwhile. Right now I'm not switching, because I rely on modern magic for 50% of my teleports, hopefully lunars can give you some more teleport locations, as well as good skilling spells. Also, how about have some stores start selling asteral runes after the quest?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sayin anything, but...well, i am, but i bet its lunar summoing(or however you spell it). I faintly remember someting about this one type of rune of some sorts, but i just cant remember...

Wait, i remember, its the life rune. Removed from RSC to make way for the soul rune.(or so im told.)

Don't ask me for what I do for fun.

Anyways, what I do for fun (besides RS) is to tear up assignments I get and then try to re-create them. It's so much fun =D.

(I also like differrent things.(and purple ))

Hasaple2.png

Hasaple2.png

Im not sayin anything, but...well, i am, but i bet its lunar summoing(or however you spell it). I faintly remember someting about this one type of rune of some sorts, but i just cant remember...

Wait, i remember, its the life rune. Removed from RSC to make way for the soul rune.(or so im told.)

i dont think it has to do with life runes :-k

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I MIGHT have counted wrong but according to my calculations, DT was the 75th quest. Perhaps the 125th quest will be big.

EDIT: My bad. I double checked and triple checked, turns out Between a Rock was the 75th quest. It was sort of a big quest I guess.

happysigbp0.jpg

I MIGHT have counted wrong but according to my calculations, DT was the 75th quest. Perhaps the 125th quest will be big.

EDIT: My bad. I double checked and triple checked, turns out Between a Rock was the 75th quest. It was sort of a big quest I guess.

between a rock is not a big quest -.- not even "sort of" big quest...atleast not cpmared to...ME series? FT series? legends'? RFD? DT? and many many more :XD:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Why not Monkey Madness 2?

Or maybe a sequel to sheep shearer? :XD:

Omg, will we finally uncover the mystery of the penguin spies?

We did, do cold war....

I think Jagex will live up to the hype. No, not summoning, but good spells. What? I don't know. It's not like I'm Andrew Grower or anything... :anxious:

Uh, uh, send me more money!

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

Listen N64 Jive, if I were to infer I think 25 is dragon slayer, 50 is legends, 75 is desert treasure/monkey madness.

you just made that up, N64 Jive is right, you have no idea what those were. They could have been Between a Rock, or Fishing Contest, or any of Jagex's many irrelevant quests

Something jumps out to me that it's blood rune crafting. we all know they'reb gonna do it. If it is MEP3 i hope i don't have to go back into the temple of light, I hate that thing.

As a quest, I really enjoyed Lunar Diplomacy. Creative storyline, no exceptionally frustrating parts, large game expansion, (at least compared to a lot of the recent quests...) and although my magic level wasn't high enough to truly appreciate it, I could see how useful the lunar spell book could be for skilling. So I hope the next one is even better.

However, I'd also really enjoy, along with all the other high levels, a sequel to Legends, Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness, and especially MEP2.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

Listen N64 Jive, if I were to infer I think 25 is dragon slayer, 50 is legends, 75 is desert treasure/monkey madness.

you just made that up, N64 Jive is right, you have no idea what those were. They could have been Between a Rock, or Fishing Contest, or any of Jagex's many irrelevant quests

you can look at the update page and count ;)

So yeah we DO know that all the big updates came in the 25 numbers. same for RFD #100 ;)

I dont liek Lunar that much, big letdown.

I wanted a sequel to MM because that was so much fun!

Welcome to the internet! Honestly, for every sensable person, there are 5 jerks, 10 1337 speakers, 5 noobs, and 5 lazy scammers. If this is your first one, you're lucky. Kindness is dead in runescape, or very close to it.

If it was a big quest i think it will be desert treasure 2 a sequal, if you go talk to the guy in the desert where you started the quest he will say there is treasure in kajamar link to the new achievment diary please?

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

il be real pissed if it has a hunter requirement

im 94 hunter i would love it if there was a requirement

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |