Increased Gem Drops.

Jagex has, undoutably increased Gem Drop rates, or else, in theory, gem prices would increase 2 times what they were before, as there are now 2 times more things to make. It is be the same with half-keys.

As a result, drops that are under 400gp will be droped, as people will pick gems in their place. So, mayby we will finaly be able tp go to non-members and buy gems from random people, as they will have more gems.

Wonder what they will do about onx, though.

Let the prices soar?

onyx is down and might not never recover...

im getting a jem every 3ish kills at dusties...

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

try killing greater demon and fire giants... i don't have room for the gems!!!

i get like 1 gem in every 5 fire giant kills

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

I just got 5 rubys from a random. Before that, a few MOM's with saphires and such..

Enough said? Randoms give way to many gems :P

About the 'gem drop increase' since 64 carat update. I doubt it. Just a lucky hit I guess?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

If this isn't true, you guys are all just jumping on the paranoid bandwagon.

If this is true, what the hell is Jagex doing? This will cause a chain reaction against Runecraft PK'ing if the drop rate is increased substantially (and thus prices shall drop).

There's no way Jagex is making the Abyss easier for little kids.... is there?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Is it just me or has everyone noticed that some drop rates do increase after an update.

For as long as I can remember, everytime an update has come out and directly impacts or in-directly impacts an item which is dropped, somehow over 20+ people assume that drop rates have increased, is it possible jagex only increase the drop rate for a little time after an update, or is it some glitch? OR does jagex actually raise drop rates?

And how exactly do we know drop rates are actual rates? Maybe the rates are based on ratios, and if you look at drop rates from different things like ratios, timelines, your probably gonna find similuarities?

Is it just me or has everyone noticed that some drop rates do increase after an update.

For as long as I can remember, everytime an update has come out and directly impacts or in-directly impacts an item which is dropped, somehow over 20+ people assume that drop rates have increased, is it possible jagex only increase the drop rate for a little time after an update, or is it some glitch? OR does jagex actually raise drop rates?

And how exactly do we know drop rates are actual rates? Maybe the rates are based on ratios, and if you look at drop rates from different things like ratios, timelines, your probably gonna find similuarities?

I have been studying drop rates for some considerable time now by recording all the drops I get when training/slaying. From my findings the drop rates for items remains constant. The only time the drop rates change are after major updates that affect a prticular item In this case it is gem and half keys drop ratios which have been increased by 50%. All the evidence I have points to Jagex purposely increasing drop rates during the first week of any update like this.

They also change spawn rates sometimes. I am sure everyone remebers the increased spawn rate, for a few days, of monsters when the Rag and Bone Man quest came out. I do as it enabled me to finally get enough Unicorn horn to use up all my Marrentil leaves :lol:

just think you got lucky

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Interesting...Are you sure you're not just high?

Yes, I'm sure I wasn't high. It makes a lot of sense that Jagex would increase the drop rate of some things that could drastically change the Runescape economy. Think, if they didn't increase the drop rate there would be half the supply that is being demanded. With the increased drop rate, now everyone can be satisfied, and the prices will stay somewhat normal.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.