.:Best "Lucky" Merchants:..:Post them here!!:.

jenkees

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought blue phat for 82m

white for 64m

red for 52m

purp for 32.5m

yellow 37m

green 42m

20 santas for 4.2m

10 green maks 3.6m

thats marchant ;)

combat lvl 119+5

str 99/99 , attack 99/99 , hp 99/99 , range 97/99

probably way back in the day when i got that yellow phat for 19.4m and sold for about 25m the next week, man do i remember those good days.

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

I wouldn't say "lucky" but it was educated...

I had been picking up planks, tiles, and making nails in anticipation for construction before the day it came out.

By the time it came I had ~3k planks, ~50k bronze nails, and ~3k tiles.

Well, the tiles were useless, but I sold the nails for 100 each, the planks for 2k each, and the tiles for 100 each (I really dk what he was thinking :roll: )

Anyway, I made 11.3M in the week that it took me to get the stuff...and by my standards that's good playing 2 hours a day...reguardless what others think :P

Wow some of these are pretty ridiculous...

Anyway, I bought a magic seed for 20k a few weeks back.

Even better:

My friend bought a Halloween Mask (not sure what color) for 200k :shock:

....He sold it for a dragon chain the next day -.-

....Even worse, he then sold the chain for 2 Dharok Great-axes...

I wanted to kill him when I heard this, but whatever. :wall:

I always keep my bank supplied with items I know people will buy for quests; tar, molten glass, soft clay, nails etc. etc. I have made probably several hundred thousand gp just selling people basic items they are willing to pay loads for to save a few minutes of gathering :D

Grizzlycomet.png

I was at seers (a long time ago) and saw guy saying 'selling D Sq' i asked him how much? He said he dont know, then he said 1.9m?

I was like omg, bought it, went on forums saw someone buying for 2.6m at the time, how great that profit was within 5 minutes >.<

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

i bought 1k cooked sharks for 80k! they were 800ea and i wanted 100, he was selling 1k and no scamming i put in 80k. Then he must have been lagging because it took so long, but when he did accept i was like OMG! \' \' \'

Could use a sig or avatar, PM me if intersted in making one.

Got yesterday 10k feathers for 10k gp (wich is a profit of 600%, as they are 5-6gp ea) ^^

Currently working on:

xorpa.png <- @ lobsters from 60

xorpa.png <- @ Sharks from 94.

Aming 60-99 cooking within 1.5months

buyn 10k willows for 15ea

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Many of these trades are indeed extremely lucky if you never had the intention to scam your buyer and/or seller. I don't think anybody should make this a habit of trying to buy extremely low and selling extremely high with the intention of making huge amounts of money. There's nothing wrong with merchanting and although I'm not a fan of it, I occassionally do it myself.

Lucky breaks are always good but there's a very fine line between scamming and being an extremely lucky merchant all the time. Becareful and don't cross that line. Being reported for item scamming is not good especially if you've spent months and maybe years developing your character's skills and accumulating items.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)