$65M lawsuit over a pair of pants...

crimsonking

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stupid excuse to sue someone, surely no jury would convict the dry-cleaners for losing someones trousers???

who knows, McDonald's was suided becasue they didn't put a labal saying "Hot Coffee" when the lady ordered "Hot Coffee" :roll:

Yes, especially when it gave her third degree burns and they served their coffee considerably hotter than other establishments...

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

What a malevolant bastard. What a pathetic excuse for a man. I wasn't happy with getting my pants found so I'll sue a family business for 65 million...

Someone needs to slap him up the side of the bleeping head.

[/frustration]

-.-

He'd only be sueing that high so that he can still get a decent amount out of the people. Its what people do, rather than sueing at an appropriate amount they sue for larger amounts so that even if it doesn't go their way (which would nearly always happen) they still would get a decent amount out of it.

Regardless of that its still a pathetic situation.

What a stupid excuse to sue someone, surely no jury would convict the dry-cleaners for losing someones trousers???

who knows, McDonald's was suided becasue they didn't put a labal saying "Hot Coffee" when the lady ordered "Hot Coffee" :roll:

Yes, especially when it gave her third degree burns and they served their coffee considerably hotter than other establishments...

Actually, most establishments serve considerably cold coffee (it should be around 60-70 degrees celcius) and one expects burns when having hot liquid poured over them. Though I do feel some sympathy towards her, being a burns victim myself. Not fun. ;P

Coffee=Hot

Its common sense no matter where you get it from, its also common sense not to set a hot beverage between your legs WHILE DRIVING.

I mean how stupid can you get?

Of course that case could never top this one, you know, I think this marks a new low for humanity.

I thought people sueing fast food over getting fat from their food was bad, I thought some dude sueing an auto company for misunderstanding the term Cruise control and wrecking was bad, I even thought someone sueing over a baby choking on a kids meal toy that was specifically stated as not for toddlers was bad, but this easily goes over each and every one of them.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

I think this could be topped.

Howsabout a lawsuit for being sued legitamely. Lol. HOLY CRIPES I RUNS HER OVAR, DEN SHE MAKE PAY FOR HER BRANE SERGERI!

Hope that made sense. ;P

One time a guy sued for falling through a skylight and breaking his leg while trying to rob a guys house, but I'm not sure that one was in America.

crim2ma.jpg

One time a guy sued for falling through a skylight and breaking his leg while trying to rob a guys house, but I'm not sure that one was in America.

That was taken right off Liar, Liar... lol

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Oh no...I appear to have mis-placed your pants, please sue me for 65 million dollars now, thanks.

:roll:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

That was taken right off Liar, Liar... lol

Actually I just heard about that one from someone.

crim2ma.jpg

hmmm....my opinion...listen to songs:

greenday,

rammstein,

razorlight

(find out what these bands have in common ::' (look at their songs))

Wait, huh? Sorry to be rude, but what does this have to do with the $65M lawsuit? Maybe it's cause I don't listen to those groups or something? :-s

::' :thumbsup: How are the Chungs going to pay up $60M+ If they lose their courtcase?

Maybe the Judge isn't stupid at all but in fact wants to show to the public how the law has major loop wholes in it, and how it needs changing.

kinda like an age to buy cigarettes but not smoke them o.O