linkin park - minutes to midnight

fat_hobbit22

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m going to say it and get it out of the way, the album sucks [wagon].

To think they had 100's of songs to choose from and the time they spent on it jus blows.

TheyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve tried to develop a new sort of band and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m my opinion they failed, theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re not as heavy as what they were, and ChesterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s taking more of a back seat.

However saying this there are 4 maybe 5 songs that do show us the old linkin park, they are:

1.Leave out all the rest

2.Bleed it out

3.What IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve done

4.(maybe) in pieces

and finally the best song on the album, where they maintained theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re originality:

NO MORE SORROW

seriously that song really is awesome shows the old linkin park that i loved.

Anyone else agree with me?

ive been listening to this albulm all day now.. it started to grow on me but then i played 'by myself'

now im more pissed off than ever. They used to sound so good, a true rock band, now theyve turned into westlife ffs! even the hard core songs on the albums (yes all 3 of them :wall: ) dont even sound very rough. What have you done! Why change!

looking on other foroums my stroy seems to sound the same as everyone elses, bring back the linkin park of old!

its like green day all over again -.-

I've heard from a lot of people that this album is bad. I thought the same. But after some listening I must say that it isn't so bad as I initially thought. Their old style and songs are better though.

they didnt even try on this ablum all they want is money now

They did try (for 12 months). They just wanted to change their style and not be heavy anymore. There new album isnt bad they just switched it around a little LP still is the sickest.

Epee-Signature-2.png

I heard the contribution of Mr Hahn is next to nothing on this album. I should've listened to it today, but I just couldn't put myself to it. I'm sorry. Maybe later this week. Although I doubt it. Sorry. I've got nothing against it by the way.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Meh, got it last night, been listening to it a lot today and it's nothing near what I expected. I was expecting something like Hybrid Theory, and songs like Paperclip and In the End. The only song that met that criteria was No More Sorrow, which is by far my favorite song of this album, What I've Done coming in closely behind :wink: I'm really disappointed that theres barely any of Mikey's rapping in this album, I was excited about Hands Held High when I heard it was going to be an all rap song, but it sounds like someone rapping during the 4th of July parade :roll: I guess I'll just stick to listening to Fort Minor for that stuff... Pretty good album, but I don't suggest buying the album since most of the songs aren't worth it.

Best Songs:

Leave Out All the Rest

Shadow of the Day

What I've Done

No More Sorrow <--- BEST!

Valentine's Day

In Pieces

I use to like them.. their old stuff was good.. then i grew out of it after finding better music... Now they come out with this trash and im ashamed to have my forum name... -.- screw them, if they come out with another album it better come within 1-2 years and it better be beyond good to redeem themselves of 4 years of lallygagging in the studio.

i shal pick it up some time tommrow.

along with swizz beatz =P~

Lol. Alotta hip-hop producers are coming up with albums. Timbaland (bleh), Swizz Beats (meh), even Scott Storch (some good beats) is coming out with one. But there's really only one I care about...

Dr. Dre's Detox. After 7 years of wating, a better be a classic. The hype's made it feel like so.

I use to like them.. their old stuff was good.. then i grew out of it after finding better music... Now they come out with this trash and im ashamed to have my forum name... -.- screw them, if they come out with another album it better come within 1-2 years and it better be beyond good to redeem themselves of 4 years of lallygagging in the studio.

amen

everyone seems to like the heavier tracks.

no more sorrow

bleed it out

given up etc.