would you play RS if you broke your wrist?pic, cast is off

This is a question i have been wandering and would like to know if you would or not. Also i have broken my wrist but i can still play but dont say anything bad because i logged in with a broken wrist, i only wanna know if you would or not. Thank you.

pic of broken wrist

2505070949qd5.th.jpg

skillsyough0.png

2dtv0.png

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely. I would probably be bored stiff. Also if you have one broken wrist your other arm can do the typing :twisted:. I would probably play more rs then before since i couldn't play my other shooting games with a broken wrist.

barrowbarkr2.png

I've had broken wrist twice. Didn't play RS back then but I know, first off most things in RS don't require much hand movement and second, broken wrists regularily end in casts which means you can't move it in a way that is bad for you. If, however, your wrist is hurting after playing, then take a break. But it shouldn't be a problem :wink:

sig.gif

im training fishing atm as making nats stated to annoy me and i thouht fishing using lsers engery i can still move my fingers but the mouse keeps annoying me i seriously didnt think i would get this many posts so for that i would like to thank you alla gain and have a nice day.

skillsyough0.png

2dtv0.png

If your wrist doesn't hurt, then good for you! You can play to your heart's content.

If your wrist hurts, then you should stop playing for a while.

Use your common sense, please!

that basicaly sums it up

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

If I broke my left wrist definitely. I'd turn all Chats to off so no one who bother me with the typing and what not, then go do some AFK training. If it was my right wrist, I'd attempt, but fail miserably, and go to sleep for a month. ::'

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.