Questions you are constantly asked?

heartless619

so what are some questions that people seem to keep on asking...

for me its..

1. Do you tan? (this was during soccer season) and all the time now after..

ANSWER: No, i play out side a lot. and i think being semi Mexiasian helps.

but no fake N bake for me...

2. Why DONT YOU HAVE A GF!?!?! (after they find out iv never had a Gf)

ANSWER: well honestly idk..most likely cause im really shy if i like you, but flirty if i dont like you and you like me...but im really looking for that special someone..and not something thats gonna last 4 months then be over...

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you get so tall?

i grew

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

What's the answer?

Apparently everyone feels like cheating off me...And when they do, I'm usually wrong. When they don't, I'm right.

What time is it?

My watch is exactly synchronized with the school clock...So my classmates ask me for the time so they can either get to lunch quickly or get out of school quickly. Or they're just curious.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Synchronized with the school clock

Haha I used to do that in school 8-) Telling your friends 'the school bells will ring in about 3ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý seconds' and being accurate isn't that bad..

What time is it?

My watch is exactly synchronized with the school clock...So my classmates ask me for the time so they can either get to lunch quickly or get out of school quickly. Or they're just curious.

omg, my watch broke, it was always fun to watch a teachers face when you stood up to walk to the door, but the bell didnt ring untill you touched the handle :D

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

I think there was another thread like this a while back :-k

anyways, the question I hear the most is:

How do you solve the rubik's cube?

i tryed to look for the thread but when i did a search like 8000 things came up..so..lol

but if there is so another one..please provide a link and lock this then

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

What time is it?

omg, my watch broke, it was always fun to watch a teachers face when you stood up to walk to the door, but the bell didnt ring untill you touched the handle :D

I did that every day for the entire second semester of Spanish I. Haha, good memories. :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

whats wrong with your eye?

or why your eyes two different colors?

answer? I got one eye and I picked 2 different colors to look original... but i would just say....' swiming water or bleach'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I think there was another thread like this a while back :-k

anyways, the question I hear the most is:

How do you solve the rubik's cube?

Oh god, I hate that question. Even worse:Can you solve my Rubik's cube for me?

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

"Why do you talk like that?"

Speech inpediment. People are so insensitive.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Why are you so quiet?

Because I don't have anything to say to you? :?

I get that so much and it anoys the hell out of me. Its not like i'm going to start up a random conversation with some stranger who's 30 years older than me. (at work).

I'm quiet to for obviouse reasons...sometiems I'll just grunt a response.. <.<

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

What time is it?

I did that every day for the entire second semester of Spanish I. Haha, good memories. :P

I did that all the time when we had split-period lunch. Our lunch would split a period in half, so we didn't have to carry our backpacks. I'd be out of my seat before the bell rang. And teacher wouldn't have time to stop me. ::'

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Question: What's your taste in music?

Comment: Why am I supposed to be interested in music?

Question: What do you do?

Comment: I just find it utterly boring to have the same conversation with every single person I meet.

untitledyw7.png

"Are you chinese? No? Japanese? Nonono, korean!"

-.-

Oh meh God :o!

If you're Japanese, can you do karate?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

the worst question anyone can ask you is

"Did you get a haircut"

i mean CMON YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF, DO U REALLY HAVE TO ASK

wen im annoyed i just say no, it just grew like that

i hate that question

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

What happened to your knee?

Hurt it playing footy last Wednesday and pretty much everyday people have asked me about it.

For the record, the doc said I've torn my miniscis or something and I need surgery.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

1. Do you tan? (this was during soccer season) and all the time now after..

ANSWER: No, i play out side a lot. and i think being semi Mexiasian helps.

but no fake N bake for me...

I'm asked that occasionally.. I'm really tan so I suppose that's why. Yes, I do tan but most of my tan is from being outside. I'm red right now from working outside all day. But tanning feels great, especially on a cold day <3: