What Item Did you Treasure as a Newbie? - 12k+ Views!

equal_ibrium

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i started playing i found bronze sq and thougt it cost a fortune. i was so happy that day. also i treasured my tinderbox and axe when i started playing, then died and lost them. i wanted to quit but i didn't.

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

My party hat until i found out it was worthless.

Lol just joking probably my newcomer map or something.

Signatures are useless. That's why I have one.

benx53.png

Average level 49.13 going for 50!

My full black. I had it trimmed off me. <.<

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

my little mithril full armor, fishes, p2p runes (let say, law and cosmic runes) as i am f2p, feathers as i'm a skiller, rune axe, rune pick

I treasure my pile of money most, of course! (appox. 70k now, and still a noob) :mrgreen:

Currently taking a break from Runescape

my staff, i had for a long time,

i trained magic using earth strike without a staff until level 32, then i found out that staffs could auto cast... :oops:

I loved my first staff, although it was plain. I also really really like my blue wizard hats=) :D

i still collect normal staffs and blue wizard hats now

member home= world 59

nonmember home=world 7

mithmmagecape,yoshi%20huan.gif

when i was f2p noobie i cherished my gems i literally had like 100 sapphires and like 50 emeralds,rubies,diamonds~i still collect them cuz i like gems irl~

when i became p2p i cherished my glory i went to the wildy as soon as i became p2p or a day or two afterwards idk and i sawa glroy on the floor so i picked it up then i saw some1 buying it for 100k and i was like WOOT

You Got Ownt!

join DOFclan now #doflcan on ss =]

:shock: omg!!! rune b axe was amazing my cousin got 1 b4 me and i was so jealous of him and once i finally got 1 i went to moss giants and got owned \'

Dk team: axe - 5 zerker - 7 warrior - 4 mud - 1 seercull - 2

Barrows: guthans helm - 2 guthans skirt - 2 torags legs - 1 ahrims skirt - 2 ahrims staff - 2 torags helm - 1

Dragon: axe - 1 legs - 4 skirt - 4 med - 3

Draconic visage - 2

When I was a noob, I really treasured my mith platebody. Some guy gave it to me when I couldn't even wear it yet, and I remember working to be able to wear it. I had that thing forever...if I only knew that I would have full rune someday.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

My hammer, original pick axe and the sleeping bag.
i remember the day fatigue was introduced people were buying sleeping bags for 1m (alot back in those days of rsc) my most cherished items were probably my full addy and 2 rune 2 handers it took me a long time to get enough for 2 r2hs and full addy dont ask why i wanted 2 r2hs but i did :s

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!

my first ever bronze square sheild.. i treasured it... i loved it..

Same here. I found it on the ground behind Lumbridge, kept it for another 4-5 months before I finally switched to an iron kite.

Other than that, my rune plate. I beat Dragon Slayer, but didn't have the 84k to buy it from Oziach. So I killed lessers for a few weeks, trying to get enough rune med drops to get me 84k. When I did, I was soooo careful with it. Still have that same one, too.

EDIT: a brass necklace. No combat bonuses whatsoever, but I still cheered whenever the goblins dropped them. That's probably b/c they sold for 32gp at the general store \' .

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

Well, when i came fresh from tutorial island, i met a guy with combat l20 and i thought "wow, he is really strong". He was trying to form a group and he asked me to go with him. I said that i didn't have a strong weapon.

Then he gave me AN IRON BATTLE AXE and i was so happy.

It was my most valuable item i had. After some time, i bought a mithril b-axe, but i kept the iron one. It laid for some months in my bank, but then i threw it away because i was creating space for other stuff.