What Item Did you Treasure as a Newbie? - 12k+ Views!

equal_ibrium

well one day i was a newb with 15 attack 1 strength and 1 defence (didn't realise how to train strength and defence or what they did until later). i had my shiny bronze short sword and i was picking up the coin drops from the people in the varrock courtyard. then a guy says yo newbie whats with the bronze sword lol?? i told him "i don't know how to get iron" hes like here trade me. i had no idea what was going on but next thing i knew there was an iron long in my inventory! i was so happy i ran around varrock going woooPPGUIHZDFHA&* OMG LOL DUDE!!!! IM RICH!!!!!!!!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started off in Lumbridge and went on to Varrock and talked to the tramp there for hours becuase i wanted to be in a gang , i tohught id become the best player ...

LOL , and i tryed earning for hours aroudn 5 gp

i dint know we could sell for money in general store , once i earned 37 gp for my bronze longsword i thought i was king of all players lol ... and when i lost my tinderbox i thought we coudlnt get one again so i left runescape for 3 weeks ...

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

umervakil_24.png

I rember when i got my frist set of mtih armor, i was like "OMG! FULL MITH!!" I went 2 lummpy calling ppls noobs, shortly after that i lost all of it 2 a luer, took me 2 the zammy monks and said he would give me 5k 2 get him the wine, i tried 2 run out but he kept closing the door :XD: , i appear in lummpy and i just sit there ans stair at my screen.... like this :shock: ...i quite rs for like 4 days, then came back and got full mith all over again :thumbsup:

Signature your as it use this read to able are and smart are you if

A proud member of RuneScape Classic

My best friend gave me a mithril longsword. I was only lvl 10 or so and he told me to keep it until i could use and not to sell it.I thought it was the best thing ever! I hated training combat so it kept in my bank for a LONG time. Then i finally was able to use it and I went in wildy and lost it =(. I was so bummed out.

(I finally got it back by begging the dude, who killed me, for hours.)

67s3qzc.jpg

propanquity2.png

The one item I have always treasured ever since the moment I got it one year ago would be my ectophial. When I got my ectophial, I felt immortal, unstoppable, unimaginably powerful. Oh yes, I did indeed know that all my ectophial would do for me would be to teleport me to the ectofuntus, however, it is a one-click teleport, so no matter what happens to me, I can always click it and escape. Out of this entire year, I have only been without my ectophial three times. Of those three times, only two were caused by death. Considering I have only died on accident two time this year, my ectophial is obviously doing its job. In addition to this, Port Phasmatys is my favorite place. I go there at least once everyday, though there are days in which I go there thirty times or more. For these reasons, my ectophial is worth more to me than any other item I have or that I have ever had in my entire existence.

Life is a storm!

you will all laugh at this one. my first character i ever had was named venomm, cuz i like venom from spiderman. well anyways, i always had really bad luck with that character and would get killed by just about everything. i would train for what seemed like forever and still get killed and lose my stuff, cuz at the time there were no banks if you can believe that. well anyways, i got killed by a highway man and it set me off. i created a character named revengence so that i would train high enough so that i would never be killed by a highway man again! and i would have my revenge! lol

Omg !! hmm, I remember what I thought was valueable and that was any type of food, weapon, and especially skirts. Skirts because I didn't see the guys wearing it, so I had to laugh, also the plate armor for females back in runescape classic, and also runeite armor was very turquoise which I was like "Woah!, where'd you get that!?!".

So yeah, I still collect skirts.

Another thing, when god's armor came out... I collected all 3.

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.

I found an anti-dragon's breath shield and thought it was an extremely rare item. I thought that it was a one of a kind item that no one else had. I sold it for 50 gp, which I later celebrated thinking I just ripped someone off.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

After what seemed like countless millenia and vast eons (about an hour or so most likely) I saved up enough to buy a steel 2 hander, and this was runescaoe 1, so it looked big fat and mighty. I was god with that, it was my precious

untitlededitedas2.jpg

FINALLY got full iron and i thought to myself "good, i won't ever need to get new armour now, the most upgrade i will probably get is steel...maybe"

hmm yeah didnt work that way...got full drag instead :lol:

pkking15_92.png

I though when i got my mith scimmy i was king of runescape... the i saw a lvl 92 walk by with a rune scimmy.... my hopes where dashed right there. but for thoses 2 seconds i was king of RS (lol)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My full Mith armor. I could use drag weps before i could even use addy armor (I hated def Training, and i still do).

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

I used to woodcut like ALL the time because my friend said it was the bes'way to make money. I was woodcutting willows and selling to the general store in lumbridge #-o Anyway, someone walked past in Full Rune (T) minus the helmet and i was like !!! :shock: I want that!

So i started saving up my general store pennies for this armour i'd seen only to later be told how much it was worth :uhh: I wondered why people would spend that much more for a pointless trim and i still do to this day. ::'

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

when I was noob on runescape I was about level 59 or so my secret was to get steel legs in the wild and sell them for money i saved enough to get full rune and rune b axe... I traded most all all my items to a blue party hat because i liked blue and it looked nice. I also tried to save for a red one but runescape got boring and i quit... and now 5 years later i come back my blue party hat is worth like half a billion coins. i'm glad i saved the blue party hat and not my full rune set lol

My account. I've wised up since then.

Did you know that technically, when you made it, you said you don't own it? So really I can't say my account. It's runescape's... :uhh:

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

I remember when I first started playing, I wandered towards goblins from lumbridge and fought goblins while selling all the items I got to the general store, finally got enough for full steel and then I died to those stupid guards <.<

I was too scared to leave lumbridge too, the first time I went to Varrock I got lost and a friend had to help me back to lumbridge, lol

~85+ Range~

~75+ Mage~

~Proud High Council of Valiance~