~Bring Back the Black Hole (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!)~

Our_Moon

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make the magic screen unavailable to both inhabitants, and visitors, so nobody tries to telegrab anything. Also, it would be good to have all stats, and items reset once you exit, just to make sure nothing happens. And if any banned players have teletabs with them, if they try to tele out, they get a message saying "A permanent teleblock has been cast on you, you rule breaker!" Also, there will be a 6 line a minute typing rule for banned players, to stop any mass spamming. One last thing: There should be a "taunt", and a "poke fun at" on the banned people. And you know how you can throw rotten tomatoes at players in the dues arena? Well here, you can throw dead rotting cows at them!

I loved teh idea when teh bank explodes. But instead of sharin g the money, why don't the character himself would be forced to low alch it all. Or drop all it's items around him, out of his reach. :twisted: I support

JAGEX, BRING BACK THE BLACK HOLE

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

~Yes, i've figured that might be a problem. I was thinking you might have to serve x amount of hours to be released, and if you were Perm-Banned, it would tell you, say "10 Hours to go." Then it will go down to 0, and it will say, "Sorry, you've been Permanently Banned." This makes people serve their time, no matter what.~

i only like this part. To get out you wuld have to be loged in for certain period of time, and the ones with perm bans wuld get their punishment to.

But this wuld bring many problems in game to.

-Overpopulated worlds are a problem even now, and this wuld just make it worst.

-More ppl wuld start breaking rule 7, to stay game, to serve their punishment.

-This doesnt save the original problem (person can still make another profile), and IP bans arnt useful, because there are computers in public places, that are used by fair and unfair players.

Nejc_666.gif

Click here for my blog <----MY BLOG

nejc_666.png

totally pointless.

if they're banned, why would they log onto a black place, and there is no "pain" involved.

just a cheap rip-off of the origional, which was just as pointless.

Cool idea, I like it. It'd give me something to do when I'm bored :P

Domo+Lw.png

~Proud owner of the Quest Cape~

~Proud owner of the Cooking Cape~

Dragon Drops: Dragon Chain x 1

That would be cool, but it just wouldn't work out.

It doesn't really matter how; I doubt people will stand around for nothing, especially if they can't talk. Besides, all people would have to do is put something on the keyboard and walk away (I won't say which key; you should not be AFK while running RS). Beyond that, there are too many reason as to why not do that.

Also, the costs and maintenance of the servers is a bit extraordinary.

I'd like it, but it just wouldn't work.

cliffside1ra5.png

FUN! Maybe make it so that we can throw rotten tomatoes (priced at 1gp each) and cabbages (picked) at the "rulebreakers". Also, we can have a random that sends rule breakers into the hole once they log in. It'll be in some form of a security guard who'll hand-cuff you and push you along, the surroundings will fade and you'll end up in the hole.

drapit.png

You have managed to bumb one page more but still not solved the main problems:

* Why would we need this and how to solve the problem with servers filling up?

* How to get people back there?

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

-All Players in The Black Hole, will be "Examine-able" to Players spectating. It will say, "A rulebreaker."

Rather than just saying that, how about what they were banned for and how long there ban is for.

And about the severs: No perm banned people there, only temp bans say 10 hours online in the balckhole and also the time offline about a week to a month depending on what for.

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

Theres one thing i cant quite get my head around which is how to stop people telling others to destroy the disk inside the black hole. because this would have the same effect of dropping it. or did i miss something?