~Bring Back the Black Hole (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!)~

Our_Moon

How about being able to throw, not tomatoes, but mud pies at them! And free rune knives!

And, by the way, autoers aren't chickens, they're zombies. Offensive/and such players are chickens. Bwauk Bwauk!

Do you fear bronze?

Do you you fear that useless armor?

All your metal laid bare...

All your PKs punished?

I can offer...Iron

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good but maybe you could talk and if you abused that you would be sent to a further black hole with no one in it, not even friends could visit you.
:thumbsup: that sounds even better :thumbsup:

animsig.gif

Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

If they arn't allowed to hear anything what is the point of visiting?

Tell me if i understood that part wrong

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

It would be kinda cool for the black hole to come back! :) I would go there and make fun of everyone! There could be an option with tomatoes that you could buy there where you could throw tomatoes at people too! that would be awesome! I also like the idea where you have to stay logged in while in the black hole for a certain number of hours too, because that would keep them in there for the tomatoe throwing!!!!!! Jagex would have to look into the cost of this though, and find a solution for the cost eventualy though..........

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

yep i remember that. 3 of my previous accounts were put in there. i really want it back so hoorah for

and how do we get jagex onboard with this idea??

Why would a permanetly banned character logg on anyway???
well they'll logg on when they dont yet know that they have been banned and there they'll see a message telling them what happened

yewbotssmallqu7.png

siggy6yx3.png

Support, but how about the banned players appear as NPCs so that they couldnt fill up the servers.

The 2k limit is there for a reason. Have you ever wondered why Jagex keeps using cash on new servers instead of rising the max player gap or they don't reduce the 2k gap when new areas, monsters or graphics are given to us?

I've said it many times earlier and gonna say it again. That would be an unneeded update and waste of time, nothing else.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

couldnt u just make 1 server and since they broke the rules they had to fight to log in to serve there time befor they could go back to play rs2 again. not being able to log in because there is so many people reported would be punishment itself. with all the rule breakers they might not be ableto get in for days and that its self would make people not want to break rules..... and id have to think that microers would most likely be baned and not sent to the black hole freeing up space

• 2 weeks later...
couldnt u just make 1 server and since they broke the rules they had to fight to log in to serve there time befor they could go back to play rs2 again. not being able to log in because there is so many people reported would be punishment itself. with all the rule breakers they might not be ableto get in for days and that its self would make people not want to break rules..... and id have to think that microers would most likely be baned and not sent to the black hole freeing up space

thats why we put them to npcs but the 1 server idea is good

yewbotssmallqu7.png

siggy6yx3.png

This should force Players to behave better. Scammers, Lurers, and Autoers will diminish quickly, due to the "3-Ban, Bam Rule," which is explained later.

I agree this will stop people from breaking the rules, because if they get 3 banned accounts then they would have to go to somebody elses house or a library or something just to play runescape..

This should force Players to behave better. Scammers, Lurers, and Autoers will diminish quickly, due to the "3-Ban, Bam Rule," which is explained later.

I agree this will stop people from breaking the rules, because if they get 3 banned accounts then they would have to go to somebody elses house or a library or something just to play runescape..

I support I suppose.

i support, but the plates should be trade able, that would be better, and maybe we could walk around the side on a raised platform. and the spctators could games like banned bowling where the rule breakers would be the pins! lol :D

1 defence pure pvp vid 1:

sig.jpg

jedislayer14.png

Proud to have achieved 97 cooking F2P

• 2 weeks later...
and inside the black hole... you must alch party hats.

LOW alch :twisted:

Anyway, I support this.

But i dont see the point when you have to be logged in, let the characters be there all the time. And have us throw tomatoes, rocks, eggs and pandabears at them!

That would own those rulebreakers, getting hit by a pandabear

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

The fact is, NOTHING will stop people from breaking the rules. That is why this just isn't a workable idea.

And IP banning just does not work. Period.

Currently Selling: Supers of all kinds and Splitbark Armour. PM me in-game for both.

In some games,jail exist,i know 1 game where you could bet with guard to freedom,if you lose you need spend 1 more hour online so you can get out.

It give my good idea,how about if you steal something,and some1 spooted you,you go to black hole instend that some1 atack you,it wont be muchlike 0.5 hour on line.

Anyway i support this idea.

orao8.png

Always buying something.

i dont support unless these players dont count towards the world max players

if it does imagine 2k players in a blackhole on one word :shock:

world = gone cause its always full

and theyd fill fast cause of atuoers

and the examine can also say what rule was broken

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

I dislike this idea. It's another pointless idea which isn't needed at all. The current system works fine, and there will always be rule breakers. Like the old saying goes: 'Rules were made to be broken'. You just can't stop some people and that's all there is to it.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

The blackhole is just what jagex doesn't want to do. They don't want to point at the people who got banned, and make a big deal out of their names and who they are.

I disagree with bringing it back, but i do like the 3 ban bam thing...that would be very good.