~Bring Back the Black Hole (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!)~

Our_Moon

~Thanks again guys. Hohto, can you think of ways to solve the problems?~

No. I don't support this idea for 1 reason: It is useless. Black hole was one of the only things in the whole game that was fully working but got removed. It happened for a reason: it was useless. If Jagex wanted to make better warning examples for rule breakers, they should add a hall of shame: a list of banned players in html format to their webpage. To avoid it being filled with lvl 3 chinese skillers, it could be like "top 100 of the month" or so.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~I think i'll change this to the "Hall of Shame" idea suggested somewhere earlier in this thread. Thanks for everyone's support and comments, but it really does seem quite impractical, if you think about it. It would waste server space (that should be used to GIVE US MORE POH ROOMS!) and would require Jagex to pay for and maintain something more.~

~I'm just going to edit the topic, not change the whole thread.~

Our_Moon.png

When rule breakers are banned, they are banned. That account, with the stats that they have gained (although illegally) is enough punishment.

I suppose that the idea isn't so bad, I mean if you logged out of that account, and logged back in you would still be in there, resulting in your account being rendered useless forcing you to make a new account.

I suppose it could work, but I would want Andrew to take a look at it, and spiff it up.

All in all, not a bad idea.. I suppose.

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

I support. It would be fun also if you could see there combat levels, and say, wow that level 126 screwed himself over...

I like the alching party hats idea! \'

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Support

I believe to each a lesson examples must be made, except the examples will have to be replicas of players that were banned in the past hour or so because they wouldnt log on in the blk hole and it would fill too many servers if they were permanently there.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Something to take into consideration: Instead of making a disk, why not just have an "Escape" option in the logout screen which you can click to get out of the area? This way in case there is a bug with the Plate and it's gone when your inside the Black Hole, you can still get out.

i support... sound good to me

-Support-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Pretty good idea overall. I wasn't around when the balck hole was there, but does anybody have pictures of the black hole?

Lemme go look through my screenies folder (12k+ Pics In there >.<) I'm sure I have several pics of it.

arcanasigx2xg8.gif

One%20must%20be%20a%20wise%20reader%20to%20quote%20wisely%20and%20well..png

Dont%20cry%20because%20its%20over,%20Smile%20because%20it%20happened.png