Most commonly trained skill after 99?

Viv

people often train skills to 99 but which skills do people continue to train and enjoy after 99?

my guess is magic cause its used for everything and people with 99 mage are usually doing magic alot for cwars, barrows, dks, ect.

cooking/fletching for more total exp

attack, strenth, defence, hp to finish off slayer and many people are really into the combat aspect of the game.

fishing almost everytime i fish i see a 99 fisher in the guild

those are my guesses which skillz are constantly trained after 99 i don't mean like 100k or so for rankings but accually trained and enjoyed after 99.

StarViv.png

things like prayer, con, that have no purpose to train after 99 are usually stopped then and there. Things like runecrafting, wcing, hunting are used after to make more money

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

runecrafting beuase people do it for money

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

well im goin for 99str then i'm gettin a whip and d b axe for the special so i can get up attk and def

shortguy109.png

Obsessed With Barrows

Barrow Drops: Guthans Helm(2), Veracs Helm, Karils leathertop, Ahrims Staff, Ahrims Robe Top(2), Dharoks legs, Torags Platebody, Torags Hammers, Guthans Plate, Veracs Flail.

Attack, HP and fletching in my opinion. I don't count magic since most people just tele and do the casual barrage at pits/cw/pking.

Exactly what i was thinking, Attack because it's what you log in with it set at, HP goes up with any combat skill, and fletching for easy xp plus people fletch after 99 to get bows to alch for 99 mage

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

wc, because people at the magic trees own and you get alot of friends there, ive seen countless amounts of people there with the 99 wc cape on

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Melee combat is definately the most trained skill after lvl 99.

Personally, my melee skills are all above 19 million.

Like has already been said, there's little point training skills much beyond lvl 99 anyway and the only reason my melee skills are so high is because I'm still working on Slaying.

Harrington.gif

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Attack

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Fletching

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Cooking

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Mage

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Hitpoints

A simple answer to this is to look at the highscores, and see. I believe attack though. Everyone likes to wield whip. Pcers usually whip their way from 99 attack to 99 in other skills with the points, so the attack skill gets exp while the others are in training.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Attack, HP and fletching in my opinion. I don't count magic since most people just tele and do the casual barrage at pits/cw/pking.
for me its def and hp.. But i'd say the melees are most commonly trained after 99..

over 16m to def only 13m to attack lol

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Thieving? Always the occasional temptation to slot your sneaky hand into the pockets of some oblivious person for some $? =P~

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.