When the ps3 price drops

sycosis5

Well consider this the ps3 price is droping fast a couple of months ago i saw it on sale of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã600 and now its ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã400 so when the ps3 drops to ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã200 or below would you but it? or stay with the x garbage

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Still no sense for me. There is no good games for it at the moment,and with the rumors that FFXIII and FFVersusXIII are going to be multi platform, ill definitely leave it.

resistance

Because Resistance isn't like all the other FPS games already out right?

PS3 has nothing to offer at the moment apart from being a reasonably cheap Blu-Ray player and when you look at the rate exclusives are moving multi-platform and the exclusives the PS3 is left with, it doesn't paint a particularly pretty future for it.

1264cc30.gif

Well consider this the ps3 price is droping fast a couple of months ago i saw it on sale of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã600 and now its ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã400 so when the ps3 drops to ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã200 or below would you but it? or stay with the x garbage

The 60 Gig model is about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã500(or more0, while the 30 gig model is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã425,

i dont think the price is dropping, but if i was offered one id love it :P

(Although the Xbox360 is top of my list :D)

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

x garbage

Nice one! [/sarcasm]

I'll stick with my 360. The only game I like for PS is GTA and guess what? They're releasing the next GTA on PS3 and 360. So now I don't even have a reason to buy a PS3. I hardly liked my PS2 and basically just used it for Guitar Hero and the GTA series. Oh wait.. They released Guitar Hero 2 on 360 as well. :-k Yeah, I like my 360 better than the PS.

I'll bet my life it never goes below ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã200. SONY would lose far too much(they're losing money with every unit sold as it is!).

They should have left Blu-ray out. It added about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã150 to the price, and no-one cares about it.

They should have left Blu-ray out. It added about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã150 to the price, and no-one cares about it.

Except every developer in the industry, they have already expressed how much they love it

Except every developer in the industry, they have already expressed how much they love it

Which Sony probably payed them to say that.

The PS3 is not going to have a price drop anytime soon. Sony is losing over $200 on each unit. There might be a production decrease meaning lower cost for Sony but I don't think they will lower the consumer price until they atleast break even.

goldenblade995.png

Of course, even developers for games such as GoW and Halo, I presume?

They didn't create them because they prefer the Xbox360, they did it for money, hell, if I was payed enough money, I don't care if it was utter crap, I'd still put in a good word for it.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

They didn't create them because they prefer the Xbox360, they did it for money, hell, if I was payed enough money, I don't care if it was utter crap, I'd still put in a good word for it.

Wow, thats the most ignorant thing that I have ever heard. Having a lot of extra space is wonderful for developers, why wouldn't they like it?

Wow, thats the most ignorant thing that I have ever heard. Having a lot of extra space is wonderful for developers, why wouldn't they like it?

Maybe because they won't have many chances to make anything for it, you seem to forget that developers don't make games as a hobby, they do it for the cash flow, and with Sony losing so much money, I seriously doubt it will ever come close to reaching its full potential on this one.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Its nice in theory but there comes a point where, well, you just don't need that much space. The only way people are filling the discs is because they can be lazy and not compress a majority of their files.

I'll bet my life it never goes below ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã200. SONY would lose far too much(they're losing money with every unit sold as it is!).

All sony cares about is numbers, not money. To Quote what Tigra00 said about Sony and Microsoft in the "Ps3, Wii or 360?" forum:

Desperate. It's all a numbers game for Microsoft and Sony. They will literally give consoles away like that (essentially, they did, and then some) just to say they sold more consoles. Microsoft makes all their money on software, and Sony makes all their money on TV's, hardware, la-de-da-de-da, whatever else they sell, so it really doesn't matter how many they sell...It isn't for money, it's for numbers. It's why they're both losing money per console sold anyways. Microsoft loses $100, I think it was, and Sony loses $200. A very dumb man once said "Yep, we lose money on every job, but we make it up in volume!"...True story, a guy that my dad knew said that, reguarding his business. It was funny.

I have to say though, I would have bought a PS3 for the free HDTV. I can't imagine how lucky those guys who got one felt. I would have been so grateful.

...Then, I would have put the PS3 up on eBay, and even sold it at a loss, if I had to...Which according to current eBay sales of PS3's, I would of had to.