Spiderman 4, Plausable?

Kiriyama

Anyone think theres going to be another Spiderman?

[hide=Proof, Spoiler Warning]

Vemon comes back, possible as part of him remains, and some likely survived the blast from the end of Spiderman 3

Missed out a villian, Kingpin

Hobgoblin returns (hes the first goblin, green goblin is his son, known as New Goblin now)

Yeah I used to watch the cartoons when I was younger[/hide]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

psst... I'll let you in on a little secret. None of the superhero movies are in the same continuity as the comics.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

psst... I'll let you in on a little secret. None of the superhero movies are in the same continuity as the comics.

Yeah, they definitely aren't.

Also Tobey and Kirsten and Raimi have all said they would only come back and do 4 if all the others did, but not if one didn't want to. Tobey is 32 years old now, kind of getting too old to play the Spider-Man character.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Nope,they pretty much ruled out the possiblity of Carnage,Kingpin is a Daredevil villain and...Hmm its Green Goblin.He's dead

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

As long as the films remain profitable then the studio will see no reason not to make more Spiderman films.

Fair enough it may not be for some years and most likely with a whole new cast but this has happened before - just look at the new Superman film. Even when they become stale all it takes is a few patient years until people want to see Spidey again.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Lol, my friend told me that 3 more Spiderman movies were coming out o.O (Not at once mind you).

That came from one of my friends but didn't know whether to believe her or not.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I heard that there wasn't going to be a 4th because Kirsten Dunst aka Mary Jane Watson was ticked that the only thing she got to do in the 3rd movie was throw a brick. Because of that, she doesn't want to make another movie unless she gets to do more.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Lol, my friend told me that 3 more Spiderman movies were coming out o.O (Not at once mind you).

I've heard a similar thing, can't remember where I read it though. From what I remember of it, Spiderman 4, 5 & 6 are confirmed :-k

I've heard a similar thing, can't remember where I read it though. From what I remember of it, Spiderman 4, 5 & 6 are confirmed :-k

serious? those films are really bad why do they keep remaking them.

You heard from a pretty unreliable source.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I thought Spider-man 3 was a good film...I am also formular with spider-man and caught mostly all the mistakes, but honestly i dont care because SPIDER-MAN 3 is a movie not a comic, they can change it up if they want, nothing is ever exactly like the books/comics anyways. I would love to see any of you produce a better film... And yes they will make a 4th spider-man IMB has it on there site, no script but a 2009-2010 release is expected...

Can't wait!

Fusionxx.png

You heard from a pretty unreliable source.

Actually I think it's confirmed Sony bought rights to the next 3 or 4 films. Though that doesn't mean they'll be made.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Rights to thousands of films have been bought by movie companies. That doesn't mean that anything will come of it. The rights to Spiderman were bought and then lost (because no film was made during the licensed time) a long time before Columbia Pictures/Sony got their hands on it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

That's exactly what i said...
I know, I just wanted to mention that the rights to a Spiderman film was already bought a long time ago but a film was never made, the rights then reverted back to Marvel who then sold it again this time to Sony who then actually made the new films.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I Don't think there will be another one, another one, two or even three will ruin the reputation of a fairly good movie series, to be honest i think a trilogy should be the max number of movies made in a sequel but meh thats just me

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^