Which side are you on? (political)

The Dark Lord

resultGraph.php?personal=45.4&economic=28.5&picfile=CentristAuthoritarian.png

5% of takers get this.

It appear that you enjoy the amount of government we have today, and may even want a bit more. Your views appear to be in line with the mainstream media.

It appears that a roughly equal mix of Republican and Democrats are needed to provide what you desire.

Approximately 5% of the takers of this quiz scored in this area, 36% for all within the centrist circle.

I got that too. Not like I really care...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you actually pick a "side", you're a tool.

Sorry. I had to flame. Someone was going to do it. I promise!

Do you mean if you label yourself to be one, or say you're moving over kinda?

If so, I agree with you entirely.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I agree. I'll always vote on policy. Not what side they're on or what affiliation my parents were.

I agree. I'll always vote on policy. Not what side they're on or what affiliation my parents were.

Yea, you're supposed to vote on policy, not on colors and names.

I'm personally probably never going to vote. I really wanted to vote ni this next election, but really...What's the point?

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I'm personally probably never going to vote. I really wanted to vote ni this next election, but really...What's the point?

Yeah, I agree a whole lot. Me and my brother differ entirely when it comes to stuff like this. I'll side with you mainly, he would disagree. I hate the sides and I don't really like politicians... I hate how they feel like if they support one thing, then they need to support the other, just because those two things usually go along with each other. It's irritating.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Eh, I sometimes feel the same way as you even though it's compulsary here in Australia. Politics is all the same. Vote grabbing smiley glad hands men clawing thier way to seats of power. Although every now and then a decent one comes along...

Bah, politicians just can't look past thier own ego. I'll eat my shoe the day a politician concedes the other parties policy is superior on a particular issue.

resultgraphvw3.png

Just like all of the other political tests i have taken, im one of those freedom loving guys. I was suprised at the slight liberal lean there, all the other ones the slight lean was conservetive. I was suprised at the lack of libertarians, always thought libertarianism was a natural path for the average citizen, shows what i know.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

This compass is even worse than the one Striker linked to. That one at least had two axis to go on.

>:(

Viktor's quiz looks good, I'll post my results soon, they aren't showing on this PSP. My political beliefs have changed a lot since I made that thread.

bothaxesbn7.gif

Wooooo free trees to hug and tie dye shirts for all

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

resultgraphphppersonal4nh1.png

Nothing too surprising on my either, though I thought it would of leaned more towards "Conservative".

politicalstancehy0.png

Nothing too surprising there.

Same here.

You want government out of your personal life, at least to some degree. But you want more government in your economic life. Politically, you appear to be a solid Democrat, though you might also find the Green Party appealing.

politicalstancehy0.png

Nothing too surprising there.

Same here.

You want government out of your personal life, at least to some degree. But you want more government in your economic life. Politically, you appear to be a solid Democrat, though you might also find the Green Party appealing.

I vote for the greens every year, someone has to :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Moderate Libratarion on the right side...

I Feel goverment is too big and has lost most of its accountability to the people. I fear dictatorship may soon follow in the form of corrupt ologarcy's known as the democratic and republican party's, if this has not already happend.

however I consider myself a concervitive on most issues, it asked how I felt about private acts, not public ones. what you do to yourself I have alway's belived is your own buisness, but not if other people Are effectedby it.

the same goes with economics, I hate it when the goverment subsidises currupt company's when they should go down for makeing a bad product that causes alot of people grief... it sort of falls along my de-evolution thery about modern medicin and society alowing the weak to reproduce in far greater numbers than nature had ever intended. but that is for a diffrent topic all togeather.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Lotta kids here are still too young to understand the main scope of things.

I personally am slightly republican, only because my parents have raised me that way. I find myself agreeing with many topics on each side of the spectrum...probably making me more moderate, haha.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

all i can say is im against anyone who would vote for hilary clinton. :shame:

GOVENATOR 4 PREZ 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i KNow)

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

Dont think he is running. Wouldn't be the first actor as president though.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

resultgraphzd0.png

5% of takers get this.

It appear that you enjoy the amount of government we have today, and may even want a bit more. Your views appear to be in line with the mainstream media.

It appears that a roughly equal mix of Republican and Democrats are needed to provide what you desire.

Approximately 5% of the takers of this quiz scored in this area, 36% for all within the centrist circle.

Interesting. I'm only 13, so I guess I was kinda... carefull in my answers. Right now I just fell like sitting back and letting things happen. Not much I can do at my age.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Wow! you got the same thing I got. Freaky.

But I felt kinda iffy on some questions and just guessed. lol

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Dont think he is running. Wouldn't be the first actor as president though.

Arnold can't run. He's not a native citizen.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Moderate Economic Conservative (I was borderline Libertarian)

You recognize the inefficiency of having the government run the economy. You also seem to think that the government can do some good in improving people's personal habits in some areas. You fit in the Reagan-Goldwater wing of the Republican party. So, you probably approve of half or so of the Republicans in office, while at other times you might prefer the Constitution Party candidate, or even the Libertarian candidate.

Approximately 4% of the takers of this quiz scored in this area, 8% for all conservatives outside the centrist circle.

Ambassadar.png

I'm big on personal freedom but don't really care about economic, I think it's fine the way it is.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!