Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out X Malsum X he got ownage mining and smithing for an f2p'er. Although not qualified for the list.

Ownage indeed. However, there are some F2P players with 99 Mining and Smithing :wink:.

Anyway, A_U_R_A can you add Varken9? He has 1260 Total Level =D>.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

check out X Malsum X he got ownage mining and smithing for an f2p'er. Although not qualified for the list.

Lol ironically, Belker has the same mining and smithing but is like 40 total levels higher :P

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Hi

Can you explain again how you did see f2p'ers who where already member whitout training a member skill? Was there not a special thing? :P

Ty

The best ~~

That method doesn't work anymore since the introduction of the new billing system has been released to Runescape last month or something.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Updated :)

topf2pdec24vq3.th.jpg

Added:

Varken9

Druzus

Removed:

-

If you checked in the past couple hours, I re-updated as the first time I did it, I was half awake and forgot to check if there were people to be added.

As of right now there is no fool proof way of checking for nonmembers, mainly just adding up the levels and xp to make sure everything matches up.

And yes, shakewood was originally on the list but was removed since his level wasn't high enough to stay on. The top f2pers list is focused on solely on skill total. It would be too hard to be consistent/pointless if people were added just for an individual stat.

Aura

Happy Holidays :)

Please remove olivier404, he is 1478 total now (went up from 1310) over 100 lvls. If you add up his total you will see he has over 160 lvls on member skills which results in average of 22 on member skills...

<.<<.<<.<

too bad he went p2p <.<<.<

Please remove olivier404, he is 1478 total now (went up from 1310) over 100 lvls. If you add up his total you will see he has over 160 lvls on member skills which results in average of 22 on member skills...

<.<<.<<.<

Arghhhh that's frustrating; I think he was French lol, now I don't know who #1 for F2P France is. <.<

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

<.<<.<<.<

Arghhhh that's frustrating; I think he was French lol, now I don't know who #1 for F2P France is. <.<

olivier was either dutch or belgian ;) but i think he was belgian (he speaks dutch)

I would like to state that I AM CURRENTLY eligable to enter top 200 f2p list

RSN : Ahmet_Cinar2

#1 f2p magic (23.8M mage xp)

#1 f2p Crafter (13.5M crafting xp)

Total lvl : 1263

EDIT: Total xp : 85M xp

Date and time : 17:43 gmt, 05/01/2008