Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some bad news: during the forum backstabbing, it looks like all my recent pm messages were lost, one of which included the pm from Aura which included the password for the runehead list. Therefore I cannot update the current f2p list.

I did copy down all the names though, so not all is lost.

I'll be making another (temporary) f2p list, kept updated as regularly as I can, until Aura is back to manage the old list.

Mistake on my part for not copying the password, I know, but I'll do my best to make the temporary one as good as the current/last one.

edit: here is the new, temporary list

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=topf2pers

for some reason, runehead is no longer loading for me, but I think everything should be working & correct on that list

160vy.png

Lordjake can you update whole list because only 54 ppl on it got stats other are just added without stats... btw there are only 199 ppl on the list ;-P anyway good luck with dealing with this issue ;-)

logorjl5.jpg

alcoholicdm7.jpg

Is it possible that someone would get members for a month and train f2p skills (which are easier on members) just to get on this list? How would anyone know if they did?

My submissions:

bromotoffis 1326

dirtysanchzz 1269 (almost there)

limdog.png

Is it possible that someone would get members for a month and train f2p skills (which are easier on members) just to get on this list? How would anyone know if they did?

My submissions:

bromotoffis 1326

dirtysanchzz 1269 (almost there)

It's happened before in the past and it can happen again. Now that the old recovery method for checking P2P status doesn't work, any submissions here on out could have been P2P at some point - granted they don't get a single point of XP in any p2p stats.

And Bromotoffis is already on the list.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

I actually saw Bromo in game for the first time last night in air altar!! I also saw Haosene which was also a first. In fact if anyone ever wants to meet the high flyers it appears air altar is the place to go. However do not expect too much conversation as it is very intense in there competing desperately for assisters. Bromo is a 9x assister and Haosene an 8x I think.

S Diamant Y (Sara?) is 10x but still goes there anyway for xp and is the only one that appears to be able to assist and chat reasonably freely at the same time.

Seems alot of people using assist to get their RC xp up, maybe I can meet some famous F2p there at world 16? lol

Anyone think if the new graphic update might be for F2p? if thats the case, it would be awesome (but honestly, dont think that will happen)

a happy Runescaper

so all we need is 1277 total to get on? cool..........im pretty close =P

yay me for being f2p now

EDIT: it looks like you can only have f2p skills or only be f2p? if so then darn..........

I think you need a higher Total Level than 1277 nowadays and you must be F2P forever without becoming a member.

Anyone think if the new graphic update might be for F2p? if thats the case, it would be awesome (but honestly, dont think that will happen)

Probably yes for F2P but without the full screen option since a space is needed for the advertisements :wall:.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

However do not expect too much conversation as it is very intense in there competing desperately for assisters.
thats thrue its hard to talk when you got public chat set to assist and most of time you got open assist window and i for example often watch some movies or doing other things so it might look like desperately competing but isnt always thrue ;-) btw my nick is haosone not Haosene :-P

its more than sure that graphic update will be for all (f2p & p2p) players what about full screen hmmm good point M N H but i think it will be for f2p to but on the top of screen still gonna be advert ;-)

still waiting on top200 list update because not every1 got their stats on it :-(

logorjl5.jpg

alcoholicdm7.jpg

lordjake, first pf all thanks a lot for keeping track of the list untill aura comes back, I hate to see the page won't load for you. Apparently that backstabber hit us in an extra spot :evil:

Anyways the air altar is indeed very famous among f2p players, almost every top 200 f2p player I know goes there (once they get 77+ rc), I for one have been assisting there from the moment it was not possible to do 2.2k + ess trade any more (yes i am ranked 6th on 200 f2p list with rc at 93, though there are a few f2p-ers that did not make 200 f2p list and exceeded me)

The 30k xp is very tempting since you only spend 30-45 minutes once you can give x9 assists. It also gives me great joy to see none of the top 200 f2p list taking advantage of runners by lying about their rc lvl (and if you start I post your picture here).

Anyways I would like to thank jake 1 more time, and say to all f2p-ers: keep up the good work!! We're doing great and holding to our own beleifs even though many of our friends and random people keep trying to persuade us to become a n2p (noob to pay) :ugeek: ;)

mauranius

Top 200 updated

Look for the one where you have higher stats obviously, jun 20th

only previous top 200 names were updated

no changes

jake asked me to marry him, i said no

Look into the account, Philipj.

When I first saw him he was ranked #2 in Firemaking as an f2p player about 3 years ago. He may not play anymore, but he is still worth looking into, with 1302 total level.

Still plays

is on top 200 now