Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Hey guys, just found out about these forums - good to see theres still some good f2pers out there :D

Well, just saying hello

Also, just got 80 rc (and im done with that stat forever)

RS name: Someone 21

- Later

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upgrading the size of the list has been discussed before, but it's also been dismissed. It's too much work to upkeep and it diminishes the importance of being on the list. There's a reason it's the top 200, because it's hard to get and it's a real achievement.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

If you want to put in the effort to track down and list the top 1000 f2pers, and add/remove new names each week, go for it.

This list, to the best of my knowledge, will remain the top 200.

I'll update this list tomorrow btw, and I'll add in those new names if I don't already have them.

160vy.png

I don't think arvys13 made it on the list this time, so I won't have to change too much. I removed him from my overall list of names, so as to make sure he won't appear on the official list.

Thanks for the update :)

160vy.png

Thanks for updating this, Jake! :)

I'm slowly gaining levels again... Trying to get everything except RC to 80+. :-#

With my last lvls I now hold a whopping total of 1433, only 61 lvls left for maxing f2p (#20 atm) I still find it very cool you keep track of it lordjake <3:

Anyways Iam still in the race and even a major contestent for the #4 maxing f2p as to my runecrafting level (main opponents: Nypon & Queckaichan)

Good luck F2p-ing every1 :)

One day I hope to be on that list. I think I am dreaming a bit however :-w

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg