Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

How can you tell if any of these went got membership to train f2p skills?

The chances that someone actually does that to be in the top 200 are very small.

If that does happen there's a very high change the guy will mess up and gain some extra exp, as well as there's a lot of people who can tell if he's seen in member worlds, etc. There's many ways to bust cheaters in this matter.

Something eated my sig.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chances that someone actually does that to be in the top 200 are very small.

If that does happen there's a very high change the guy will mess up and gain some extra exp, as well as there's a lot of people who can tell if he's seen in member worlds, etc. There's many ways to bust cheaters in this matter.

Ehh, no.

The chances are huge, specially if that person is desperate. It is quite easy to cover up being P2P. Simple enough: get better friends who won't rat you out or turn chat to offline. However, when you become P2P, extra options are added to the "Recover a Stolen/Locked Account" stuff. Previously (never p2p), you wouldn't see any membership asking records but if the account was ever p2p, it will ask...

-.-

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Ehh, no.

The chances are huge, specially if that person is desperate. It is quite easy to cover up being P2P. Simple enough: get better friends who won't rat you out or turn chat to offline. However, when you become P2P, extra options are added to the "Recover a Stolen/Locked Account" stuff. Previously (never p2p), you wouldn't see any membership asking records but if the account was ever p2p, it will ask...

-.-

But now these things show up randomly, even if the person has actually never been a member, so now there's no point to state about it.

Something eated my sig.

She logs in sometimes, so just keep her on your list and you might bump into her some time.

Also, as far as knowing who's actually been pure f2p, it's more of an honesty thing at this point. But you have to realise that most people who are going for top f2p are doing it for the challenge and not the recognition. For most pure f2p players it's not about a little bit of fame, it's about actually getting to the top in a way that's much more difficult then members.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

She logs in sometimes, so just keep her on your list and you might bump into her some time.

Also, as far as knowing who's actually been pure f2p, it's more of an honesty thing at this point. But you have to realise that most people who are going for top f2p are doing it for the challenge and not the recognition. For most pure f2p players it's not about a little bit of fame, it's about actually getting to the top in a way that's much more difficult then members.

And thats why I stay f2p, its the challenge. Im about to roll over 100m total xp, im very proud.

phat5.png

His RS name is Alicool2 and his total is 1308, so he is eligible for the list.

Give it time though Ali, cause LordJake can't always notice everyone or add them each time. I'm sure you'll get on that list soon enough.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

His RS name is Alicool2 and his total is 1308, so he is eligible for the list.

Give it time though Ali, cause LordJake can't always notice everyone or add them each time. I'm sure you'll get on that list soon enough.

Ali is a very good friend of mine, i can prove his 100% f2pness, he always plays in w37 (my homeworld, where i met him) or w17, for cw or bh :P

Gj Ali! :thumbsup:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Finally made it! I'd like to be added for next update if possible please (Medieval_Kid), would have made it for this update but I guess I posted too late. Oh well next one \' . Thanks for keeping the list going I love it :thumbsup:

1311+ and climbing!

Finally made it! I'd like to be added for next update if possible please (Medieval_Kid), would have made it for this update but I guess I posted too late. Oh well next one \' . Thanks for keeping the list going I love it :thumbsup:

1311+ and climbing!

Good job medi! i have been watching your progress for a long time now. Gratz! :thumbsup:

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

1311+ and climbing!

Good job medi! i have been watching your progress for a long time now. Gratz! :thumbsup:

Hey thanks Eyebeam ;-) can't wait to see you on it. Hopefully I catch you on rs tonight :D.

who does the p2p one cuz i should be up there for like 5 things :evil:

I believe that's called the RuneScape Hiscores.

im talkin bout the tip.it hi scores

If you have questions about the tip.it high scores they should go in the correct forum.. however to qualify for the tip.it high scores you need a total level of over 1700+ (something like that) which you don't meet the requirement for. Since the Runehead high scores (what these high scores are based off of) only allow up to 500 people, it is based on total level, not individual skills, so you must be in the top 500 total level to be considered. If you wanted it based on skills, you must make an individual list for each skill considered. If this doesn't clear things up feel free to pm me and I'll try to explain it again :P.

[hide=]

1311+ and climbing!

Hey thanks Eyebeam ;-) can't wait to see you on it. Hopefully I catch you on rs tonight :D.

[/hide]

Sadly, i wont be playing until the 6th of october. lol. that is when my final year examinations finally end. See you then. :ohnoes:

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore