Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Thank you for the update! ^_^

o_O Man... I still got a LONG WAY TO GO before I get back to where I used to be (Top 75 >.<).

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated :)

Added:

Setelima

Chrysillia

Kidatheartd

Histamiini

Shaazaam

Pieter012345

Gustarx

Removed:

-

Just for some clarification about my last comment, I did not mean for this list to be a permanent top 250. I wanted to extend it just for one update so that people who are trying to get onto the list can see where they would fall in and also as an encouragement to those people. I reread what I wrote and it did seem to be saying that I would be changing the list permanently. Im still however, not totally sure about keeping this change. I will try to decide by the next update :)

Aura

Sweet, I am back on now that it is 250. \'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Top 250 now :D ? Then it's just 153 lvls to go for me :D :P...

41 Levels left for me but I'm really busy with school! :wall:

Bweh school :wall: :wall: well for me it;s university, i got 2 weeks of tests soon (ill play little bit of rs) and then I won;t have Internet since I am moving to my new house... :wall:

F2P, where all members come from! ;)

How long do you plan to keep it 250 before switching it back to 200?

It's nice to see the list as 250, it's a nicer number than 200 if you ask me.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

250now? ah well, still a long way to go.

should get 1200 total soon tho.

:thumbsup:

I seriously do not understand where these people find the time to level all these stats in F2P... I know they all probably started in the RSC era (or at least half of them), but...

:shock:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

250now? ah well, still a long way to go.

should get 1200 total soon tho.

:thumbsup:

I seriously do not understand where these people find the time to level all these stats in F2P... I know they all probably started in the RSC era (or at least half of them), but...

:shock:

I don't think half of them started playing in RSC.

Rs2 has been out for long enough that if someone started with it, and no-lifed/played long enough, they could easily have 1400+. I'm fairly certain MNH never played rsc, and shes almost 1450 total.

Sure some of us started in RSC, but our numbers on the list are falling :cry:

160vy.png

I believe the list is ranked by their total lvls, and if the lvls are the same, then you ranked by total xp. Maybe when you load the page, it might use total combat just to show overall member list. We know some F2P that aren't listed have high individual stat listing, but it would make the list harder to manage, so total lvls are still the best way to go.

To be honest, training isn't that hard at all, as you lvl up, it will become easier because you will get more xp in same time, and find better ways to train. Not to mention with the grand exchange update, makes buying stuff alot easier, which is easy for item oriented skills (cooking, firemaking, prayer, smithing) just mine your way to lvl 85 mining and mine runite ores and buy rest of the stuff. Power training is also avaliable to ones that dont care about money but more focused on xp.

I have heard F2P get from lvl 3 to lvl 100 in just roughly about 1 month of playing, granted they probably play 8 hours per day, but even if you do it moderately say 2 to 3 hours a day, getting that many xp isn't that hard. I personally know another F2P lvl 124 train only on "weekends", and it took him about 4 years from lvl 3. All you have to do is time your xp per hour, and divide that by 13mil xp, then you will roughly know how many hours you need to get it 99, then divide that by 2 hours per day (or x hours per day), then you will know how many days you need to get it 99.

Some people I know just read or watch tv while they train, you can get really productive with your school reading if you combine it with training (fishing, cooking, woodcuting works the best).

If you train often, its not hard to get all the lvls to 99 F2P style in probably just 3 years (from lvl 1 in all skills). In fact, reading through the list, I can tell some F2Pers achieve huge alot (probably over 80 to 100mil xp, and that minimum), in just one year time.

a happy Runescaper

I remember when I was going for the top 200 f2p list wishing it would move up to top 250 so I could get on it sooner :lol:. But now I have climbed up to 157th (as of last update) and hopefully will continue to rise :thumbsup:. Good luck to all f2pers!

P.S. 100M Xp tomorrow! (hopefully)

Simple. We play too much o.0

Lots of people posting that aren't on the list.

I think AURA said this would be considered spam.. not sure.

-Sean

This is just another normal thread on this forum - the OP cant tell us whos posts are and aren't spam, seeing as we all have the right to post on a thread, being members of this community.